So where's Lando Vannata

RichardN7

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Really entertaining guy. Hoping to see more of him soon. Great fight against Teymur, could've beaten him with a better gameplan.

Somewhere approximating a state of grace.

Somewhere practicing some spinning shit

He's hanging out with Han Yolo and his shyster counterpart, Jewbacca.

he took a lot of hard shots to the head, he wasn't hurt badly but I think he's clever to take a bit of time to recoup and improve, especially at his age..

Really entertaining guy. Hoping to see more of him soon. Great fight against Teymur, could've beaten him with a better gameplan.
He's chillin' with his buddies:
mixherd.png

Question is...where is the guy that beat him?
Who beat him?

As far as I'm concerned he won his last fight, outstruck and clowned a world class kickboxer, and clowned on Tony with a week notice. Lando is showing us violent art, some serious fookin' next level shizzle.

MMA fandom is chock full of goober haters,weak & in the box failures,who can't appreciate art, next level ish & the art of beautiful violence.

:meow:"BAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

Who beat him?

As far as I'm concerned he won his last fight, outstruck and clowned a world class kickboxer, and clowned on Tony with a week notice. Lando is showing us violent art, some serious fookin' next level shizzle.

MMA fandom is chock full of goober haters,weak & in the box failures,who can't appreciate art, next level ish & the art of beautiful violence.

:meow:"BAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

Yeah but, you're supposed to try to win. And he let that fight get out of hand.

Still on the groovy train though. Love watching him fight.

Yeah but, you're supposed to try to win. And he let that fight get out of hand.

Still on the groovy train though. Love watching him fight.
No thanks, bro.

I'll take one Lando fight over one GSP's "win" over Hendricks.

Last edited:
Ufc doesn't like exciting fighters fighting.

Much better to have no name brazilians and wmma fights everywhere

Back