Bellator Don't Care.

ShootTheOnesPodcast

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
In episode 19 of Shoot The 1s Dema and Genya review this past weekends early morning fights in Singapore, UFC Fight Night 111, as well as preview UFC Fight Night 112 and Bellator 180. The guys also go over some recent news including the Conor/ Mayweather bout agreement.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/shootthe1s

Youtube:

*Thanks everyone for your continued support. Enjoy the fights this weekend friends of Shoot The 1s!

Bellator cares enough to make sure they always post in the UFC sub-forum.

Bellator cares enough to make sure they always post in the UFC sub-forum.

Lol, it was a play on words. Like " Long hair don't care." Bellator is actually doing quite well. We discuss their progress in short on this episode and throughout our library. Regardless thanks for the support and dropping by. Hope you enjoy the fights this weekend. The Shoot The 1s team is feeling great about so many quality fights in one weekend.

Smart tactic, imo.

Can you explain? This basically means that you guys are alleging big wigs from Bellator post on here in the UFC Discussion area? BTW thanks for your support, the Shoot The 1s team hopes you enjoy this weeks show Bobby Steelz.

Can you explain? This basically means that you guys are alleging big wigs from Bellator post on here in the UFC Discussion area?
Inga's response was sarcastic, and mine kinda was too, bc I don't believe you're some shill, but if I were a shill for any promotion other than the UFC I'd post my shit in this subforum, bc the worldwide sub doesn't get any traffic.

Aside from that, it's almost a meme within the Sherdog community that organizations hire people to post on their behalf, talking up whichever org and slamming all competition. I don't think this has ever been confirmed, but it's been rumored/joked about for years here.

Inga's response was sarcastic, and mine kinda was too, bc I don't believe you're some shill, but if I were a shill for any promotion other than the UFC I'd post my shit in this subforum, bc the worldwide sub doesn't get any traffic.

Aside from that, it's almost a meme within the Sherdog community that organizations hire people to post on their behalf, talking up whieelzchever org and slamming all competition. I don't think this has ever been confirmed, but it's been rumored/joked about for years here.

Ahh thanks Bobby Steelz for the explanation, it is much appreciated. Fortunately the only group I am here to support is Shoot The 1s podcast. We are fans of all MMA, but it is hard to deny this as on paper being the best Bellator card in their history. Personally, I am really looking forward to it and the Shoot The 1s team appreciates you not considering us a shill lol, thanks again for your support and the explanation of said joke. To your point I have personally frequented this site for over a decade and I think you and Inga Vovchanchyn present a really valid point. It would not surprise me in the slightest that there may in fact be organizational shills. We are just here to provide quality and exclusive mma content.

Ahh thanks Bobby Steelz for the explanation, it is much appreciated. Fortunately the only group I am here to support is Shoot The 1s podcast. We are fans of all MMA, but it is hard to deny this as on paper being the best Bellator card in their history. Personally, I am really looking forward to it and the Shoot The 1s team appreciates you not considering us a shill lol, thanks again for your support and the explanation of said joke. To your point I have personally frequented this site for over a decade and I think you and Inga Vovchanchyn present a really valid point. It would not surprise me in the slightest that there may in fact be organizational shills. We are just here to provide quality and exclusive mma content.
Word, son. I personally don't care where anything in posted on this site. But the Heavies is the place to post stuff. Hopefully people are checking out your podcast, and I will as well.

Best of luck.

Word, son. I personally don't care where anything in posted on this site. But the Heavies is the place to post stuff. Hopefully people are checking out your podcast, and I will as well.

Best of luck.

Hey thanks for the listen my friend and well wishes! I hope you enjoy the episode! Thanks for your support.

Well you personally dont talk about big juicy dongs enough for me... So ill stick with the fighter and the kid podcast

Do you discuss the massive amounts of peds chandler is on?

Do you discuss the massive amounts of peds chandler is on?

D 1 Wrestler, we do not discuss anything that does not have credible sources supporting our argument. Therefore neither Dema or Genya are big on speculation especially in terms of who is or is not cheating etc. Excellent Question! We do discuss the match up with Brent Primus. Hope you give us a listen! Thanks for supporting Shoot The 1s.

Back