Can we stop talking about how BJ Penn is a legend when Dennis Siver whoops his butt this Sunday?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1-6-1 in his last 8 fights. Sub .500 over his last 18 fights with a record of 7-10-1. Hasn't won a fight in 7 years. He's not good. Never that good. Not motivated. Never motivated.

I think its time we stop calling BJ Penn a legend after Siver destroys him this Sunday. I'm sick and tired of delusional people on here trying to convince me he's one of the GOATs.

Last edited:
1-6-1 in his last 8 fights. Sub .500 over his last 18 fights with a record of 7-10-1. Hasn't won a fight in 7 years. He's not good. Never that good. Not motivated. Never motivated.

I think its time we stop calling BJ Penn a legend after Siver destroys him this Sunday. I'm sick and tired of delusional people on here trying to convince me he's one to the GOATs.

Who da fook are you?

coner-mcgregor-who-the-fuck-is-that-guy.jpg

It doesn't erase what he has accomplished in his career.

I guess Ali wasn't a legend either, by your logic.

Oh btw, BJ is one of the all time greats. Ran through some of the best of his time without training half as much as other top fighters. GTFO

lots of athletes continue after they should have retired. BJ is merely the latest.

he is a legend of the sport, and if you cannot see that then it's your ignorance at work, son.

like you, i wish he'd retired years ago. i get little to nothing from his fights anymore.

I think its time we stop calling BJ Penn a legend after Siver destroys him this Sunday. I'm sick and tired of delusional people on here trying to convince me he's one to the GOATs.
He was never that good? Seriously? Are you retarded?

UFC lw and ww champ, Wins over hughes 2x (the 2nd greatest ww of all time), sanchez, florian, sherk, gomi (one of the best lw's of all time) , pulver, uno, etc.) but "he wasn't that good"?

Win, lose, or draw, he needs to retire. Nothing left to prove, but only more damage and more dirt getting thrown on his career.

He was never that good? Seriously?

Wins over hughes 2x (the 2nd greatest ww of all time), sanchez, florian, sherk, gomi (one of the best lw's of all time) , pulver, uno, etc.) but "he wasn't that good"? Are you retarded?

it was a great 10 or so years. he wasn't as good as GSP, that much is evident. that's really his only knock in the first decade of his career, that he wasn't better than the best ever a weight class above his. but he was better than the 2nd best ww ever. that's saying something.

a few years later, the Edgar I bout was close. and then the Edgar II bout was absolutely not close, and he should have just stopped soon after that. now it's just.....late Evander Holyfield.

but TS knows all this. he's just trolling, and now giggling like a tween-age girl. so i'm out. cheers.

He was never that good? Seriously? Are you retarded?

UFC lw and ww champ, Wins over hughes 2x (the 2nd greatest ww of all time), sanchez, florian, sherk, gomi (one of the best lw's of all time) , pulver, uno, etc.) but "he wasn't that good"?
Don't forget fights at MW against Renzo and OW against Machida.

There aren't many fighters like Penn these days, it seems.

Oh btw, BJ is one of the all time greats. Ran through some of the best of his time without training half as much as other top fighters. GTFO
He trained half as much as the others? How do you even know this? And wht does it even matter if its true? Maybe he just performs better with less training who the fuck knows

If you didn't follow his career, looking at numbers will never give you a glimpse of what was BJP.
So your ignorant post is just that.

Some lazy fatass who can't check things for himself, so he bashes one legend due to his ignorance and unwillingness to do his homework...

I';d say it should be bannable!

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend

@PrideJitZoo

BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend
BJ Penn is a legend