is there a featherweight on the planet who can beat Conor?

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
plenty of 155ers for sure. but 145? I can't see any. and no lol. not Frankie

Think Holloway II, Mendes ||, Frankie and Aldo ||, are all intriguing. Think Conor wins them all but it doesn't matter - zero chance of seeing them

hqdefault.jpg

plenty of 155ers for sure. but 145? I can't see any. and no lol. not Frankie
The answer to the question :"Why did Conor run from FW division??"
Frankie-Edgar-WINS.png

But if you want to get technical and call him a LW, here's the next guy:

max_holloway_mma_ufc.jpg

Post-Conor, Holloway himself said he started taking MMA seriously after his loss to Conor.
After his impressive run, I do think he could beat Conor.

The answer to the question :"Why did Conor run from FW division??"
Frankie-Edgar-WINS.png

But if you want to get technical and call him a LW, here's the next guy:

max_holloway_mma_ufc.jpg

Post-Conor, Holloway himself said he started taking MMA seriously after his loss to Conor.
After his impressive run, I do think he could beat Conor.
Holloway was hurt by aldos punches. conor would do much worse.

as for Frankie. I cont see conor losing to a guy that much smaller than him. and Frankies biggest weakness is his boxing defense. Frankie has been rocked and dropped many times. how many times in one fight can he take Conor's left?

Clay Guida at his best beats Connor. Im dead serious. Now, very unlikely. Guida had great wrestling, unbelievable cardio, a great chin, good enough subs.
I actually agree with this. wish he went to 145 a long time ago

Well, every time I think the next FW is gonna beat him, they don't. That said, I'd say Frankie and Max could beat him. I think Aldo's time has passed, and I don't think he beats Conor.

Frank can beat him, so can Max. I think Conor could potentially hold the FW belt for awhile though. Too bad he is too much of a coward to defend a belt. We all know he only cherry picjs high reward, low risk fight hence zero title defenses

Frankie for sure. Takedown and elbows

Aldo with right gameplan (leg kicks and takedowns)

Holloway possibly but he probably gets hit with a missile from Conor

Clay Guida has the chin, takedowns and cardio to possibly pull it off.

Jason Knight is on the come up. I don't want to jump the gun but this kid looks very promising. He is well rounded and has finishing instinct

Back