Will A UFC Fighter Ever Answer a PED Question as Honest as Chael?

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
A reporter asked Chael if he was clean after his previous issues with failed drug tests.. His answer:

"Am I clean? I would saaaay...I'm clean...ish. In a world of sinners, are any of us really clean?" Can't imagine a fighter in the UFC, or any organization basically admitting to not being clean before a fight. The usually response is to declare being clean, and when popped, blame tainted supplements or dick pills.

In the kingdom of UFC, the fighter with the best masking agents is king.

I think there are a few fighters that haven't done it, and wouldn't do it.

WMMA fighters getting busted right and left lately and they all suck. How much do they really help?

Not surprising, he jokes a lot about getting caught for money laundering years back too. He says "don't avoid controversy, steer into it" and he may have a point.

<{cruzshake}>
I don't think an active fighter will ever be as sincere as Chael
He turned something terrible into gold

<datassdom>

What would he gain in trying to cover up at this point? He's been busted about it and it is his style to blab about everything that rufles feathers. That is his way of staying relevant, making noises with his facehole.

WMMA fighters getting busted right and left lately and they all suck. How much do they really help?

left and right?

two

Jessica Penne - caught by the bio passport

Amanda Ribas - thats a weird one, USADA havent actually stated she is suspended, purey that she was pulled from upcoming card, so that could well end up being a tue thing, or something similar to the sullivan situation

So thats only really one

There was casey-sanchez but that wasnt a positive, and under any anti doping agency with a brain wasnt even a violation. Texas are idiots.

So yeh, left and right if include Jessica Penne twice

When everyone is doing them, not much. That's exactly the problem with steroids: it creates an arms race.

left and right?

two

Jessica Penne - caught by the bio passport

Amanda Ribas - thats a weird one, USADA havent actually stated she is suspended, purey that she was pulled from upcoming card, so that could well end up being a tue thing, or something similar to the sullivan situation

So thats only really one

There was casey-sanchez but that wasnt a positive, and under any anti doping agency with a brain wasnt even a violation. Texas are idiots.

So yeh, left and right if include Jessica Penne twice

Cortney Casey too, sucks cuz she looked pretty great in her last fight

Guess we know why now lol

The ironic part is many Sherdoggers will attribute Cyborg's success mainly to PED's.

So basically: Yea I'm on it, but only because everybody else is too!

Yeah, blaming the use of PEDs on trying to get your wife pregnant is really honest and classy.

Yeah, blaming the use of PEDs on trying to get your wife pregnant is really honest and classy.

Well, he was honest about that...

It was that second test that got him in trouble as he got popped for HGH and epo....As soon as he popped, he came right out, said the test was accurate, and will accept his punishment...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back