GSP only comes back when a an easy title fight exists for him

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why do people find this so hard to understand? GSP can't beat a lot of top elites anymore. He'll only come back for what looks like a very winnable title fight for him and that doesn't exist right now. He doesn't need the money, but he'll only fight for major money and a fight where he can likely get a lot of glory for a comeback win where he can skate away again.

Bisping was his best match up and even that was a bad match up for him that he'd for sure lose.

Damian Mai is his only last hope. He can beat Mai potentially. If Mai can't beat Woodley which is very unlikely, GSP aint coming back and good for that. He's a total waste of time and space at this point.

Isn't the UFC pushing Woodley on him now? That's what the UFC implied.

Hardly a waste of time and space either. He's not even set to compete currently and you felt the need to make a thread for him.

The BaldFather gets a lot of shit around here, but I don't doubt him when he says that GSP doesn't want to fight.

look at his resume, homie.

Where do you see only easy fights?!?

You say he only comes back when there's an easy title fight, but then you say there are no easy title fights right now... yet he's coming back... so I'm not understanding your point.

Why do people find this so hard to understand? GSP can't beat a lot of top elites anymore. He'll only come back for what looks like a very winnable title fight for him and that doesn't exist right now. He doesn't need the money, but he'll only fight for major money and a fight where he can likely get a lot of glory for a comeback win where he can skate away again.

Bisping was his best match up and even that was a bad match up for him that he'd for sure lose.

Damian Mai is his only last hope. He can beat Mai potentially. If Mai can't beat Woodley which is very unlikely, GSP aint coming back and good for that. He's a total waste of time and space at this point.
Cant disagree would like to see both those matchup and GSP lose both.

Not sure what tp think at this point.
Silva vs GSP
Other than that getting sick of GSP

GSP trying to "maywheather" his comeback

Bisping would have been a heavy favorite in that fight. He is WAY bigger and WAY more durable and has been WAY more active than GSP.

So pretty much the exact opposite of an easy fight.

I just think he saw McGregor s dollars and thought he can make that too

I think at this point in their careers Woodley has a decent chance to KO both GSP and Maia

I agree he is looking for best scenarios.
he always said that he protects his legacy.

Can't fault him for that.

and I don't agree with him being a "waste of space".
He can fill out a stadium, and the UFC needs people like him.

His best scenario is him getting the WW belt and fighting Conor.
That would be of epic proportions (for MMA).

tenor.gif

You claim GSP is looking for easy fights and state that he would lose to Bisping.

<LikeReally5>

The fact that GSP is willing to immediately fight for the title after such a long layoff says otherwise.

If he and his team were smart they'd take a "warmup" fight against someone ranked 5 or lower at WW(at a paycut) We don't even know if he can beat all of those guys anymore. The fact he doesn't want to do that means he just wants to get paid. And the fact that he'd retire on a loss confirms that. Frankly, I'd prefer he stay retired if he's so ready to bail.

GSP's biggest issue right now is that he doesn't make use of the media to communicate with fans. And so we're left to get Dana's side of every story.

One would expect TS to at least learn the names of the fighters he is trying to put down or sell short. Then again wasteland post, why make an effort.

Back