Why is the UFC on Sunday?

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
Would they really not want to go up against Bellator? I'm calling Shenanigans.

Dr. Pepper is ok warm.

They've had Sunday shows before.

Oh wait, just saw your join date. Sorry.

They lost the date to Bellator.

Would they really not want to go up against Bellator? I'm calling Shenanigans.

Dr. Pepper is ok warm.
because they know their watered down cards are no match for Fedor.

Rumor has it it's because of some sort of issue.

I fucking hate these sunday shows, and the early morning shows. I want to sit in the dark and drink by myself and if I don't have a UFC event on a Saturday night as an excuse it just seems sad.

Because they don't want shows on the Jewish Sabbath any more. It's a conspiracy, man.

Also, Bellator.

ufc is bigger than Jesus

I could see why they wouldn't. Even though they would probably hurt Bellator more than Bellator would hurt their viewership. Why make the mma fans choose? They know most of the mma fans watch both while fewer are partial to one or the other. There probably is an unwritten gentlemen agreement to not schedule events up against each other.

Johny couldn't switch out of a Saturday shift at his restaurant, and Boetsch wouldn't be done sacking Rome until then anyway, so Sunday worked out best for all parties involved.

Because they don't want shows on the Jewish Sabbath any more. It's a conspiracy, man.

Also, Bellator.
rs-black-sabbath-4605cc9e-fc3e-47a0-8bb4-a88d8d545ede.jpg

I could see why they wouldn't. Even though they would probably hurt Bellator more than Bellator would hurt their viewership. Why make the mma fans choose? They know most of the mma fans watch both while fewer are partial to one or the other. There probably is an unwritten gentlemen agreement to not schedule events up against each other.

That seems reasonable, but I definitely remember times where UFC has put shows on Bellator dates in the past, but maybe those were just how it happened to line up rather than on purpose. Didn't that occur during the first Bellator PPV? Could be wrong.

Dana be secretly sabotaging the UFC from the inside , so the Fertitta's can buy it back for only a million....
<TheWire1> <[analyzed}>
<{anton}><seedat>

Back