What is the outcome you expect on the Penn-Siver fight this Sunday?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im torn in this one... rooting for a BJ finish though.

BJ's got nothing left in the tank, but siver is a gift matchup for him - they may wind up just standing around looking at each other.

29-28 split decision either way. Neither guy is going for broke.

2n67jpv.jpg

This wouldn't be the the most surprising outcome. I'm a fan of both guys but will be pulling for the legend BJ

lol didn't even know he's fighting.

Thought he'd have finally hung em up after that last pasting he took off Rodriquez

Since Siver has been off the juice he hasn't looked too great, but I'm still giving him the win in this fight.

I hope Siver wins. If BJ wins he'll be thinking he's just one fight away from a title shot.

man, i don't even have an opinion.

i feel like this guy, i will lose no matter what.

Bittersweet

I honestly don't want to see either guy made to look as old as their fight age though it's likely. I hope both get in their shots but I'm rooting for Penn getting to ride off into the sunset on a win ultimately.

Both probably should not be fighting anymore.

Siver has not fought in 2 years. I have no clue where he is at. But he hasn't looked good for even longer.

All I can say is whoever loses this should seriously hang it up. And the winner probably as well.

Honestly this could just turn out to be a horrible fight.

Hoping for BJ by RNC. Most likely going to be Siver by TKO.

This is what I'm hoping for and predicting :

Penn wins an extremely close but non controversial decision .He,then-once and for all admits that a fringe top 10 -15 at 145 pounds as his best case scenario wasn't the grand plan and hangs em up........going out on a win and hopefully just a few scratches satisfies most BJ supporters and an enormous sense of relief goes along with it.

Siver is going to beat Penn into the living death.

Back