How to kill the Mayweather-McGregor fight:

Tasar

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Put McGregor in there with one of the top ten 154 pound boxers in a 12 rounder (before the Mayweather fight). Imagine McGregor losing in embarrassing fashion and then try to sell the Mayweather fight to the public. It wouldn't work. Hence the speed with which the clever promoters make the fight as fast as possible to cash in as much as possible. And you know what? Don't be surprised if McGregor pulls off a stunt that gets him DQ'ed once he realises he is not gonna win a round. Suddenly the call for a rematch will be there and Dana will show a wallpaper for May-McGregor 2 in the post fight presser as Arum did after the fishy Pacquiao-Bradley 1 fiasco.

Last edited:
Please move thread to the correct section. I posted it in the wrong one, sorry for that...

Yeah the promoters will totally go for killing that payday

It would certainly put the capital F in Farce.
But suckers are waiting for the chance to throw money at this fight for some reason.
Because they're suckers with disposable income.

Put McGregor in there with one of the top ten 154 pound boxers in a 12 rounder (before the Mayweather fight). Imagine McGregor losing in embarrassing fashion and then try to sell the Mayweather fight to the public. It wouldn't work. Hence the speed with which the clever promoters make the fight as fast as possible to cash in as much as possible. And you know what? Don't be surprised if McGregor pulls off a stunt that gets him DQ'ed once he realises he is not gonna win a round. Suddenly the call for a rematch will be there and Dana will show a wallpaper for May-McGregor 2 in the post fight presser as Arum did after the fishy Pacquiao-Bradley 1 fiasco.
floyd-roll_zpsdjaz7tvd.gif

He will not do anything to get dq'd. He wants to keep the money he will be making.

I came into this thread, believing I would read dumb shit. I'm not disappointed <seedat>

Just post pictures of Nate doing sloppy slaps to an overly winded McGregor - that'll do the trick.

Back