Garbrandt and Dillashaw engage in a war of words again

I like how James shut all of them up after he got tired of hearing that same ole bullshit and I for one am sick of it, I liked Cody before this show and I almost hate his guts because it's always him starting the shit and they keep saying Cody and TJ but TJ just responds when Cody starts his bullshit.
Kudos to TJ for turning the Snake thing into money

When this whole snake thing started, I thought it was so stupid....but since someone shooped the Cody choking TJ gif to show the snake tongue, it's pretty damn funny now

Is it really that big of a deal that a guy left to train somewhere else? Or am I missing something here?

Garbrandt acts like Rousey's child. Such a tird all season, always trying to peacock. And bucholz is clearly desperate to get noticed however he can. Trying to flex on TJ, guys such a clown. I didn't like TJ before this season but I think he's handled himself well for the most part dealing with his scorned ex's and he's been an awesome coach.

some great fights this season but god damn Cody is the biggest douche ever.

TAM be like

200.webp

giphy.gif

Who really cares at this point.

Bring on TJ vs DJ

I like how James shut all of them up after he got tired of hearing that same ole bullshit and I for one am sick of it, I liked Cody before this show and I almost hate his guts because it's always him starting the shit and they keep saying Cody and TJ but TJ just responds when Cody starts his bullshit.
Kudos to TJ for turning the Snake thing into money
And Cody wasn't even heavily involved with TAM when TJ left the team.

TJ super cool. Cody super cringe and silly. It makes me NOT want to watch the program just because of that childish act from Cody.

War TJ.

Lol Ludwig offering Cody peanut butter in his bag.

Cody tried to make TJ flinch but got no reaction.

Definitely rooting for TJ on this one.

Cody's team is already eliminated out of the competition, and he still dares to talk.

lots n lots of trash talk along with real "hate" between TJ and Cody i kinda figured the fight would not be at the finale show......

I can't bring myself to care seeing as the fight is off

Back