The Dean of Mean Keith Jardine Appreciation Thread

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
2yv3rmd.jpg

The Dean of Mean Keith Jardine has had an eventful career. Some would call him a hero. Some would call him a Drunken Chimp Karate Master, others would call him Thug #3 from the GOAT tv show Breaking Bad.

I think of Jardine as the guy who had the greatest nickname in the history of Mixed Martial Arts.

dvmzrt.jpg

keith-jardine_chuck-liddell.gif

keith-jardine_forrest-griffin.gif

Discuss and share your appreciation of the MEAN 1

Last edited:
Jardine made it cool to be a gatekeeper. Icon and hero imo. Just look at his record.

KEITH-JARDINE-003.jpg

Just ^those three guys are invited to discuss? Isn't there post conferencing for smaller discussions now?

Breaking bad was good, not the best ever, though.

And I'll even make an on-topic comment... I still remember that fight Jardine had with Wilson Gouveia when they just had it out with solid leg kicks. I wish there were more fights like that.

Plus Forrest broke some old producer guy's leg with a kick not long before their fight. He needed to get his ass embarrassed. And it inspired an old school shoop thread before that was as popular here.

2gvo6me.jpg

Wanderlei when he found out he was gonna fight The Dean of Mean next.

One of my favorite quotes of my long time bestfriend came when Keith was fighting. Don't remember who it was against...maybe Hamill. But he said, "Man...I really like the idea of Jardine."

It was so funny because you totally know what he means.

<DrakeLaugh>

I'll never forget that shit.

Lol i still remember being relatively new to mma and seeing Forest cry and we all laughed at him.

When you actually realise the crap he went through to prepare for Jardine only to get ko'd is heartbreaking. I feel gutted for him whenever I see that gif now

One of my favorite quotes of my long time bestfriend came when Keith was fighting. Don't remember who it was against...maybe Hamill. But he said, "Man...I really like the idea of Jardine."

It was so funny because you totally know what he means.

<DrakeLaugh>

I'll never forget that shit.

Lolz the best line one of my non mma fan friends said back in the day, was back when UFC 2009 undisputed had just come out and we were going through the characters and he saw Koscheck and said "Man that dude looks like he did all the crack in the world." He was right too they did Kos wrong:

inline_koshtek_1235172886.jpg

He was one goofy mother fucker, always fun to watch but he beat Chuck and Forrest and I'm not sure I can forgive him for that.

he also happened to suffer one of the quickest KO's in MMA history very early in his career against the mythical Travis Wiuff
Skip to 2.18 for the start of the fight

Lolz the best line one of my non mma fan friends said back in the day, was back when UFC 2009 undisputed had just come out and we were going through the characters and he saw Koscheck and said "Man that dude looks like he did all the crack in the world." He was right too they did Kos wrong:

inline_koshtek_1235172886.jpg
LOL. I loved Kos too!
Very accurate though, hahah :D

Jardine didnt have the best chin around and its amazing that he survived against those ko artists (rampage, lidell, mousasi etc). Weird guy with an akward style. Respect.

He looks like a goat. And I don't mean the greatest I just mean like a Billy goat. He beat Chuck and that is very bad ass.

Jardine has quite a few credits on IMDB.

Making a decent living post-UFC playing pretend. So what if he is just playing "Bike Gang Member #5". The guy got to be in Logan.

Jardine, Bisping, etc. will have nice (and fun) careers plying tough guys in the movies.

I know this sounds like a joke, but Keith Jardines mom was at my house.

Lady looks just like him lol

Back