Aaron Pico best MMA prospect ever?

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This kid seems to be the real deal on paper now it's just time for him to prove it.

On a side note Pico looks like a young Frank shamrock.

sn_g_punk01jr_576x874.jpg

He's way too over hyped.

It's gonna be extremely difficult to live up to it.

He has the credentials. Might be a Henry Cejudo type. Good but not champ material.

His wrestling highlights are impressive...kid is intense, extremely fast, strong and explosive.

Let's see how he handles getting smacked in the face!

As someone who also likes pure wrestling I would have favoured him to stay in wrestling 2-3more years and fight against the best.

But if he really will be a force in MMA that sure was a smart move from him.
I definitely see him as one of the top prospects in MMA. Maybe even nr.1.
Great move from Bellator.

Didn't AKA already injure him? Might be the kind of thing that sticks with him.

Stole this thread from Sherdog lol, this site never fails to deliver some humor that is for sure

Perhaps a prospect but not a high caliber prospect like Erick Silva who represents the new breed of fighters.

Fedor & Penn. They were prodigies in other combat sports before their mma debut. This Pico dude has legit creds tho. 0-0 guys are tough to put in the prospect category. Have a few pro fights first to see how everything transitions.

That could be the least intimidating fighter profile pic of all time. Not even because it's Punk, just the way he's standing and holding his hands... you just automatically know those hands aren't weapons.

As someone who also likes pure wrestling I would have favoured him to stay in wrestling 2-3more years and fight against the best.

But if he really will be a force in MMA that sure was a smart move from him.
I definitely see him as one of the top prospects in MMA. Maybe even nr.1.
Great move from Bellator.

Same here. I know he's a great prospect in MMA but I just can't get over him leaving wrestling after dedicating himself to Freestyle like that.

As far as MMA, he's a great prospect but it's just so hard to evaluate how far he will go. There are so many ways to not make it to the top.

That could be the least intimidating fighter profile pic of all time. Not even because it's Punk, just the way he's standing and holding his hands... you just automatically know those hands aren't weapons.

I disagree. Those hands are so deadly, future champ, Mickey Gall didn't want any parts of them.

His wrestling highlights are impressive...kid is intense, extremely fast, strong and explosive.

Let's see how he handles getting smacked in the face!
hes a golden glove boxing champ too appereantly so i guess he will handle it

Back