cm punk's next fight?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
the ufc hasn't officially released cm punk. and he says he'd like to fight again in the ufc. is he going to get another fight in the ufc? now we all know that he sucks ass and doesn't belong in the octagon. but in this new wwe era, I can see them giving him another fight. or am I wrong? if he does fight, against who?

Put him in there with someone with heavy hands, that is all I ask.

the ufc hasn't officially released cm punk. and he says he'd like to fight again in the ufc. is he going to get another fight in the ufc? now we all know that he sucks ass and doesn't belong in the octagon. but in this new wwe era, I can see them giving him another fight. or am I wrong? if he does fight, against who?

He has a pretty good shot against Yoel Romero.

Perhaps he could fight the winner of Cowboy Lawler in a title eiliminator.

43a4b410-71de-42c4-802c-b05f43edb80f.gif

Put him against someone who is a test, but not too high ranked, like this new contender APap Erbag. I still have Erbag winning, seeing as Punk cant throw a punch without falling over, even after YEARS of training.

CM punk is a beginner, a prospect if you will. He should be matched up with fighters on the downslide for his comeback fight. For example:
Jake Ellenberger, Thiago Alves, Tarec Saffedine, Dong, Ben Saunders.

Those would all be fights I'd like to see

Alternatively you could do several potential "prospect vs prospect" fights, for example:
Mike Perry, Sage Northcutt, Erick Silva etc

Why does anyone care?
Let him go and get the UFC back to mma fighters fighting other mma fighters with mma.

CM punk is a beginner, a prospect if you will. He should be matched up with fighters on the downslide for his comeback fight. For example:
Jake Ellenberger, Thiago Alves, Tarec Saffedine, Dong, Ben Saunders.

Those would all be fights I'd like to see

Alternatively you could do several potential "prospect vs prospect" fights, for example:
Mike Perry, Sage Northcutt, Erick Silva etc

Ben saunders. Or Alves would kill him. Hell probably even ellenbuger too. He needs another prelim guy with a couple fights.

Back