Floyd Mayweather highlight

J

JollyRants

For you guys could see what Conor is up against in the boxing ring. Floyd will stop Conor mark my words.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone post touch butt in the park please. That's what Floyd's up against.

But conors reach and size doe
His unorthodox style doe
His confidence doe

tenor.gif

mark your words: Floyd's gonna win. wow you're really going out on a limb there

Floyd will stop Conor not just win.

Woohoo, Floyd is going to stop an amateur boxer with a 0-0 record.
Although ill admit it is slightly annoying hearing people moronically predicting a 12 round decision like he's fighting a world class boxer that he cant hit at will.

Woohoo, Floyd is going to stop an amateur boxer with a 0-0 record.
Although ill admit it is slightly annoying hearing people moronically predicting a 12 round decision like he's fighting a world class boxer that he cant hit at will.

The only reason it could go 12 is if Connor is passive. Floyd isn't very aggressive and isn't a big puncher, so if someone's covering up and being defensive it's easy to go the distance.

At the very least we should all respect conor for his willingness to step in against the best defensive fighter of this era. That takes balls. Its like a football player stepping in to the Olympics to run a race. Saying that you can be sure floyd will have his running shoes on.

I remember when he fought de la hoya. He had shorts with the mexican flag on it. I was confused. My buddy said that the people of Mexico HATE de la hoya and would prefer mayweather to win. that one still confuses me lol.

At the very least we should all respect conor for his willingness to step in against the best defensive fighter of this era. That takes balls. Its like a football player stepping in to the Olympics to run a race. Saying that you can be sure floyd will have his running shoes on.

Floyds not an intimidating fighter. i think the majority of sherdog would jump at the chance to fight floyd if they were mcgregor,

Floyd is gonna KO Conor in the first round.

Conor has never faced somebody who hits as hard as floyd...He is gonna be surprised by the first punch he gets and get dropped/rocked.

I remember when he fought de la hoya. He had shorts with the mexican flag on it. I was confused. My buddy said that the people of Mexico HATE de la hoya and would prefer mayweather to win. that one still confuses me lol.

Mexicans love warriors. Julio Cesar Chavez is a guy who is that warrior. Guy was tough as shit, fought everyone as an amature. women, men, gays. it didn't matter. he grew up poor in mexico. He wasn't the most skilled fighter in the world, but he would eat shots, and keep coming forward. guy won on pure will and heart. he is the mexican warrior boxing fans loved. 115 fights with 75% ending in a knockout where he takes unreal punishment?

Dela Hoya was a flashy fighter who relied on judges, speed and movement. he wasn't a guy who was going to go out there and win a war. he would try to outsmart his opponents.

then throw in the fact he is white washed and has this hollywood persona. and then throw in the fact he beat an old Julio Cesar Chavez, and then throw in the fact he was caught crossdressing...

Hardcore boxing mexicans don't acknowledge Dela Hoya as being one of their own.

I think your buddy was confused. I doubt they perfered mayweather to win, but they sure as hell don't claim dela hoya.

watch this and you will understand Mexican boxing:

LOL, all this "OMG Conor so brave!" nonsense. As if he didn't lobby for this fight himself. The whole David vs Goliath hero antics and the premature excuses. Fans already shook as fuck that Floyd will absolutely dismantle him for an audience of millions, so they're already covering their asses with all kinds of spin doctor BS. Fucking pathetic.

AB said he would knock out Conor in a cage also. The dream world we live in.

well i do know Floyds KO/TKO highlights are old vintage clips!!! lol Ortiz was his last KO/TKO win... that was 2010 ish..??!! and that was a sucker punch! tho Ortiz should have kept his hands up at all times.. smh

The "it takes balls"-argument kinda loses it's steam when you consider that he will make around $100m.

I would jump in there with GGG in a heartbeat if someone offered me a few million dollars let allone 100 million.

Of course nobody would pay me.

For that kind of money most people would do the most ridiculous stuff.

It is not a ballsy move, sorry.

Floyd hasn't knocked anyone out in years. And the last time he did it it was a sucker punch. Conor knocks Floyd out in Rd 1. Boxing dies. Shertards jump from the roof of mom's basement.

Back