Overeem viciously beating children again

If he had any honor he would let a homeless guy stab him with a needle.

I'll never understand these goofs that ask pro fighters to hit them.

Kids these days have it coming

I'll never understand these goofs that ask pro fighters to hit them.

Same here. I think it comes from a curiosity about just how hard these guys can hit and whether they can take it. I'm not interested in finding out. I know they could put me away easily, so what's the point. But I have to admit part of me is curious how I would fare in a grappling contest with an elite female. Like, what would Cat Zingano or Miesha Tate feel like in a submission grappling contest. I'd love to know. Not in a sexual sense or anything, just curious.

Good for him, little twerp asked for it and he still only went 10% power tops

i bet that kid is from sweden ,they like to get beaten by black guys

He should have kept his shirt down. Would have helped lots…

Same here. I think it comes from a curiosity about just how hard these guys can hit and whether they can take it. I'm not interested in finding out. I know they could put me away easily, so what's the point. But I have to admit part of me is curious how I would fare in a grappling contest with an elite female. Like, what would Cat Zingano or Miesha Tate feel like in a submission grappling contest. I'd love to know. Not in a sexual sense or anything, just curious.
They are just having fun; it's not like Overeem really hit him.

cLsV05
cLsV05

Fuck. He didn't even crank that.

Imagine a 100% uberknee...

Kids these days are bitches. Stop the bleeding with dirt and go back for more pussy.

Kid was built like the average Sherdogger.

That kid by KO.. if he can just brush any part of the Reem's chin

Back