We should all stand behind Connor

Flux

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
seriously the kids put a spotlight on a sport we love........I like it win or loose, it's great attention and with the evolving mma one day there could be a dual champ!

No. He's not representing MMA, he's only representing himself. Why should anyone support someone who's supposed to be a champion, but runs away from any possible title defense?

He's going to be the CM Punk of boxing.

original.gif

The kid wants to make 100 millon dollars. I doubt he gives a shit about this sport.

Good for him btw. I ain't paying for it.

The attention of "MMAs best striker" getting humiliated, toyed with and knocked out in boxing by Floyd "MMA is for whites because they can't box" Mayweather is only bad attention, it's going to set MMA back... Seriously. Most fans are casuals this fight means a lot, Conor is humiliating MMA along with himself no matter how you wanna paint it.

No. He's not representing MMA, he's only representing himself. Why should anyone support someone who's supposed to be a champion, but runs away from any possible title defense?
So he's not defending a title that might earn him a few million to take a fight that could earn him in the range of one hundred million and that bothers you. Surely you are not also a fan that thinks fighters should make more money...

So he's not defending a title that might earn him a few million to take a fight that could earn him in the range of one hundred million and that bothers you. Surely you are not also a fan that thinks fighters should make more money...
UFC Lightweight title on the line?

I'm also a boxing fan so fuck that, Mayweather via tko inside 4 rounds.

Yea a lot of you would love standing behind him, the other half in front of him.

We should all be Condor's wings.

Soar Champion... Soar...

seriously the kids put a spotlight on a sport we love........I like it win or loose, it's great attention and with the evolving mma one day there could be a dual champ!
Think we are gonna see an Ivan Drago vs Apollo Creed situation.....this is a dangerous fight for Conor. He isnt a boxer, and he will be getting punched more in that fight than his whole career. Im genuinely worried its a dumb fight. I will watch though.

Back