The only fight I see that makes sense for Conor McGregor

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
after the circus is over....is Georges St-Pierre at 155 pounds, which GSP has openly said he could do and would LOVE to fight Conor as well.

I cant see Nate vs Conor 3 being of any interest to either fighter and fans may be a little hesitant to wanna see a 3rd fight after Conor had just been boxed up by Floyd.

GSP VS CONOR MCGREGOR for the 155 title? Who you have?

Good luck getting GSP back in the cage.

Nah, if McG isnt stripped, then Ferguson is the rightful next contender.

I actually think he and Conor could sell this fight with smack talk.

tony-ferguson-ufc209-earlyweigh-750.jpg

GSP?
Nope,defend that belt against Fergie or give it away.

Nah, if he isnt stripped, thenn Ferguson is the rightful next contender.

I actually think he and Conor could sell this fight with smack talk.

Came here to say this. Ferguson would be the best match up by far, and would be a fucking crazy fight.

GSP already fucked up the MW division. Watch GSP fuck up the title shots at WW and LW next, lol

I think they will go for Diaz vs Conor 3 but i want Ferguson fight i think Conor stand up is miles ahead off tony and i wanna see if conor could stop the take downs

I think it's more likely that GSP fights for the 170 title, wins and Conor fights GSP at 170 for his 3rd belt.

If Conor were to beat Floyd, Diaz would be a HUGE fight. I see that far more than GSP.

If Conor loses, well, assuming he still comes back, it just be back to business really.

If Conor were to beat Floyd, Diaz would be a HUGE fight. I see that far more than GSP.

If Conor loses, well, assuming he still comes back, it just be back to business really.

I don't see how Diaz is a huge fight If Conor Beats Floyd. The Diaz fights would have become irrelevant by then.

A big fight would be Tyron or GSP for he WW strap. Not even Ferguson would be big enough the way I see it.

Honestly, I'm starting to think that Dana was right awhile back. GSP doesn't want to fight.

Why the fuck would he fight GSP now?

The dude that hasn't ever defended the 145 or 155 belt, should just fight the former Welterweight king? At 155? Why?

Y'all motherfuckers don't seem to like or respect MMA, let alone understand it.

There's literally no reason for them to fight, other than OMG SUPER DUPER FIGHT!

I don't see how Diaz is a huge fight If Conor Beats Floyd. The Diaz fights would have become irrelevant by then.

A big fight would be Tyron or GSP for he WW strap. Not even Ferguson would be big enough the way I see it.

Diaz is the only guy to convincingly beat Conor in the UFC. And Conor's win in the rematch was a closely contested bout. If Conor beat Floyd, the UFC and Diaz both have huge marketing potential. And there's already a rubber match setup there.

Why would Tyrone or GSP be bigger than Diaz? Neither has any storyline whatsoever with Conor. Diaz does. Diaz's storyline > Tyrone/ GSP.

Lol. If Conor doesn't defend his title next fight then he has be stripped or the UFC is a complete fucking joke and will have 0 credibility for the rest of their days.

bad thing is the way both of them are doing they are making fans lose interest in both of them, you watch especially if he loses Conor want come back to the same atmosphere he left, I could be wrong but you can only spit in people who buys your shit's face so long.
GSP I have forgot about until I see him do a walkout, I can't be interested in somebody that all I do is hear him name and trust me I have seen every fight and interview GSP has ever done.
I was a bandwagon jumper on that deal but if he wants to shit on his fans who made him rich because he can't get richer well shit on him

Back