Dustin Poirier and Eddie Alvarez going back and forth on Twitter again...

yep...twitter...that's where real men fight
Well they did already have a real man fight. I hope it's booked again, that was an anticlimactic ending to a scrap that had been pretty entertaining.

Look forward to the rematch the first was awesome until it ended. I think Poirier can win if he doesnt blow his wad

Eddie has 0 skill with social medias like twitter. Every single tweet is embarassing. Almost as much as his performance vs Konour.

Book the rematch already.

That was turning into a great fight before that shitty ending. They should book the rematch ASAP, Ill take Poirier by TKO this time

All this other stuff being crammed in our face .... kinda forgot about this one.

Another great fight, book it soon!

Eddie will never be the same, Mcgregor took his soul.

Eddie shouldn't talking trash after the illegal knees, what a douche. It's a pick em fight to me, Eddie's so tough

This makes Eddie look kind of stupid. Dustin didn't ask WHEN, he asked IF. Pretty bold, and not in a good way, to get completely clowned by someone you called a "rest round", then get beat up in your next fight before throwing an illegal shot and think that's redemption.

They are just talking shit to hype up the fight....it's very obvious.

I generally like Eddie, but yeah, that was super douchey. Get gifted a NC after blatantly illegal strikes that should've seen you lose by DQ and now you're trying to act all high and mighty like you're calling the shots? GTFO. I hope Poirier knocks this guy the fuck out next time.

Eddie is such a scumbag, I can't wait to see Dustin kicking his ass again, dudes love to talk shit and is the first to underperform during fights

Back