Is this one of the most brutal least talked about UFC fight finishes ?

J

JollyRants

tumblr_nqn1d0EJWI1rofocqo1_500.gif
FluidLegitimateCony.gif
Yoel-Machida-smash.gif
Yoel is figuratively hulk smashing Lyotos brain out. Also what would Bisping reaction be watching this gif ?

Bonus Yoel jumping off the cage after Lyoto like a super hero and stockton slapping him
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This fight was forever ago yet the "yoel gases" theory lives on....

Huge fucking elbows right on the chin. I did forget how brutal that was

I've always been a 'Chida fan though. I think I was more just trying to forget/suppress how brutal it really was

Damn. Huge machida fan. This gif makes me sad and also appreciate yoel. What an animal.

tumblr_nqn1d0EJWI1rofocqo1_500.gif
FluidLegitimateCony.gif
Yoel-Machida-smash.gif
Yoel is literally hulk smashing Lyotos brain out. Also what would Bisping reaction be watching this gif ?

Roid rage is an actual thing.

Paint Yoel Green and suddenly "who the fuck is Mark Ruffalo"?

As a huge Machida fan, I still find that hard to watch.

This fight was forever ago yet the "yoel gases" theory lives on....
3rd round Yoel is one of the scariest guys in the history of he UFC. I think it's generally known that he finishes most of his UFC fights in the 3rd

Bobby Knuckles better watch his shit in the 3rd round. I am so fucking pumped for that fight and can see it gong either way

That's what you get! Lyoto actually initiated that clinch, looking for a cheap trip in under over. Silly goose.

Yeah seeing those eyes roll back was nasty. Brutal finish.

The one finish I never see people talk about here that was nuts, is JDS landing the spinning heel kick on Hunt then following up with some nasty punches while Hunt was on the mat. Nuts to see a HW land that kick and especially on Hunt. At the time of the fight Hunt's chin was insane. That finish by JDS was so nasty.

Bisping wants none of that PED free ground and pound.

3rd round Yoel is one of the scariest guys in the history of he UFC. I think it's generally known that he finishes most of his UFC fights in the 3rd

Bobby Knuckles better watch his shit in the 3rd round. I am so fucking pumped for that fight and can see it gong either way

These old guys - it's like a light switch. One of these days Yoel is gonna come in and look like old man dogshit. It happens quick. The question is...when?

Yeah that was a brutal finish. I remember watching that and thinking Jesus Christ he might've killed him

Last edited:
Yeah seeing those eyes roll back was nasty. Brutal finish.

The one finish I never see people talk about here that was nuts, is JDS landing the spinning heel kick on Hunt then following up with some nasty punches while Hunt was on the mat. Nuts to see a HW land that kick and especially on Hunt. At the time of the fight Hunt's chin was insane. That finish by JDS was so nasty.
Someone had a pic of Lyotos eyes pure white. Havent been able to find it since. Do you happen to have one ?

Jacare dominated him in the 3rd round.

Back