Dennis "the menace" Siver is going to beat BJ Penn by UD

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hopefully BJ Penn retires after this. Don't understand why he would risk his health after his loss to Yair. I guess he has that warrior spirit which is respectable. This is going to be a tough loss for BJ fans to swallow (pun intended).

Can't believe people think BJ has a chance here, Dennis is going to jab BJ into a living death for 3 rounds straight. He is going to put BJ on queer street and might even finish him early if everything allignes for Dennis. Either way, its safe to say Dennis by UD.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Siver has actually looked good in the last 6 years. BJ hasn't looked good for much longer.

After his loss to Yair? The guy should have retired years ago.

If Penn will look so defleated like he was against Rodriguez then Siver will channel his rage through him

lFCFnn.gif

I honestly didn't realize that Siver was still fighting until a couple weeks ago.

They are actually doing this fight? Bj should not be fighting

Yeah I think Siver wins too but at least BJ wont be totally outclassed like he always was since the last 5 years.

Isn't Siver like 42 years old now?

Maybe BJ has a chance.

As long as it isn't tinkle-toes Penn, it shouldn't be too horrific

family-guy-021207-11.gif

Hopefully BJ Penn retires after this. I guess he has that warrior spirit which is respectable.

The unique warrior spirit took an unannounced vacation 7 minutes into the second round of the Fitch fight, never to be seen again.

Siver's hardly a killer, although I can see BJ going down to a spinning back-kick.

BJ Penn may lose the fight but I doubt Dennis will surprise him with anything. Sivers is a straight forward type of a fighter. If BJ Penn does lose, it will be by decision IMO.

It's a winnable fight for Bj Penn in my opinion. Dennis should've been BJ Penn first fight after his long lay off and dropping weight instead of Frankie Edgar, that was pure retardation.

0-3 vs Frankie. Dominated by GSP twicE. Lost to a bunch of other midgets.

The dude is a legend

Penn fan fo lyfe

But I really wished he would hang em up

Back