True test: hard core v. Casual

Drunken Blindness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sundays card IMO is the perfect split to point to your level of blood lust. It is grossly underrated and has some amazing fights scheduled. Half the card looks awesome.

Easily promises some quality fights, potential for blood and some surprises.

Looking forward to it? Hardcore fan. The just bleed Gods recognize you. Otherwise you are a filthy casual.

Thanks. 10/10 thread.

I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow 5PM. I wont care about what day it is for a while. So I dont give a fuck this card happens on Sunday.

I'll be watching and in the PBP thread.

<This7><{JustBleed}>

true hardcore fans looks forward to every mma card, only casuals would even skip a single card, no matter what company put it on

hardcore:
- has sherdog account
- never pays for fights
- streams sometimes in shitty quality
- never watches fights on fs1
- complains that they don't know how to find which channel the fights are on
- argues on sherdog mostly about fights he didn't actually watch
- doesn't have fb, puts down people who do
- doesn't have twitter, puts down people who do

Casual
- follows all the fighters on fb and twitter
- knows how to check UFC.com or any mma website for upcoming fights and channels
- pays for ppvs

lol.gif

If you are a casual MMA fan, you should probably commit suicide, because Sherdog and the rest of the world don't want you stealing our oxygen.

Case, Means, Koch, Miranda, and the co main are the only ones I care for

This is Fedors weekend. Nothing else matters.

MMA's Michael Jordan is fighting.

The forum will break if he KO's Meathead. It will break even more if he loses, god forbid.

Sunday's card ? That's the day after Fedor's fight, not fucking Sundays card.

And BJ Penn is a lower tier fight on a Michael Chisea headlined card. Fucking pathetic. BJ is a motherfucking legend, and Kevin Lee and Chisea, fucking nobodies, are headlining.

Fuck Sundays card.

WAR FEDOR!

If you are a hardcore fan you don't need to call yourself "hardcore fan" and you probably remember how in the old days in Pride FC fighters would actually fight without complaining about shit.

I've probably missed around 5 ppvs since UFC 40.

Casually hardcore / hardcore casual.

true hardcore fans looks forward to every mma card, only casuals would even skip a single card, no matter what company put it on
That's such a dumb opinion. That's like saying your not hardcore about the nfl if you don't watch Rams/49ers Thursday night game or I don't put on nba tv late to watch the Nuggets/Hornets game. Get off your high horse about being "hardcore"

This is Fedors weekend. Nothing else matters.

MMA's Michael Jordan is fighting.

Unfortunately he's not like the Bulls Jordan any more he's more like the baseball or golfing Jordan but if Fedor loses I'm sure there will be a lot of another Jordan meme posted.

As to the hardcore/casual question, most of you don't live in the UK and watch fights live from 1-6am, you're not hardcore fans.

Back