How mch longer do we need 2 hear from Dana that GSP doesn't want 2 fight again until we believe him?

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These Bisping GSP rumors have been going on for more than 2 years now, even before Bisping had the belt.

This is like Trump's presidency run. He teases every year to that he'll run, but nothing happens.

I do think GSP will fight in November @ MSG for the Welterweight Title.

I think that's probably another reason why Woodley wants to fight Maia ASAP instead of waiting till September.

Forever

VJnQGkF.png

These Bisping GSP rumors have been going on for more than 2 years now, even before Bisping had the belt.

This is like Trump's presidency run. He teases every year to that he'll run, but nothing happens.

bisping hasn't even been champ for 2 years jackass

The fight makes no sense, Bisping will easily beat GSP.

Only positive for GSP wanting this fight is if he loses to Bisping, he still has the opportunity to go to WW and get an instant title shot.

Bisping has solid TDD, better striker, size advantage, decent cardio.

GSP said he'll be ready in the fall. Not sure why Dana and Mike are so committed to talking shit about him.

I'm tired of hearing he'll be back. I'll believe when I see him at the weigh ins.

How much longer will people butcher the English language by using "2" instead of "to"?

He's been saying forever he needs till October/November due to surgery.

That asshat is just trying to stir up shit to make gsp come back quicker. He doesn't care about anything but greenbacks trying to minipulate George into coming back earlier.

He's full of shit has been for years. What's the big news

Came in to post this. The UFC is probably trying to strong-arm GSP to comeback on their terms and GSP is probably having none of that. This is going to be like the whole MM debacle with the UFC trying to manipulate and fuck MM over. There is a difference with the GSP and MM situation. At this point GSP has nothing left to prove, so if he comes back, it will be on his terms. The UFC is probably getting tired of GSP not giving in to them, but unfortunately for them, they have no leverage over GSP.

That is a weird analogy.

GSP the fraud couldn't even finish his retirement.

Back