(Video) Fight Night Oklahoma City: Michael Chiesa - Man on a Mission

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Well, Chiesa seems to know he was out of line for the "momma" press conference reaction. Seemed sincere here, so I'mma give him a pass.

Not sure WHO wins this fight tbh - Both guys are really good grapplers. Lee has been on a roll, so I might give him the slight edge here.

But would not be shocked if Chiesa subbed him either.

Pick em fight for me.

Last edited:

Well, Chiesa seems to know he was out of line for the "momma" press conference reaction. Seemed sincere here, so I'mma give him a pass.

Not sure WHO wins this fight tbh - Both guys are really good grapplers. Lee has been on a roll, so I might give him the slight edge here. But would not be shocked if Chiesa subbed him either.

Pick em fight for me.

Yeah pulling for Chiesa who I think will have enough ticker to pull it out in an ugly fight.

He did kind of make a fool of himself with that whole Fiasco, it's not like Lee was talking about ploughing his Mom or anything.

Intriguing fight, even though its a bit weak for an headliner. Lee has the edge in wrestling but what will happen if it hits the floor?

I'm just hoping it wont be an ugly 25 minutes kickboxing shit show.

I'm siding with Chiesa even though Lee has been growing on me with all his antics and shits. He is funny has fuck and probably unaware of it.

Intriguing fight, even though its a bit weak for an headliner. Lee has the edge in wrestling but what will happen if it hits the floor?

I'm just hoping it wont be an ugly 25 minutes kickboxing shit show.

I would be shocked if this made it into the championship rounds. Both these guys are finishers.

I would be shocked if this made it into the championship rounds. Both these guys are finishers.

I said the exact same thing for Carwin vs JDS :p

Chiesa could very well catch Lee with a sub. If it stays standing though I dont know if Lee will be able to TKO Chiesa. We'll see.

For some reason I can't get Lee's TKO loss to that jiu-jitsu guy out of my head, plus his run has been against much lower competition. Huge opportunity for Lee and I think I'm picking Chiesa by sub or TKO. The dude subbed Dariush ffs.

For some reason I can't get Lee's TKO loss to that jiu-jitsu guy out of my head, plus his run has been against much lower competition. Huge opportunity for Lee and I think I'm picking Chiesa by sub or TKO. The dude subbed Dariush ffs.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It was a pretty memorable stoppage. To Lees credit though, he has bounced back nicely from that.

Agree that Chiesas ground game is nasty tho.

Yeah pulling for Chiesa who I think will have enough ticker to pull it out in an ugly fight.

He did kind of make a fool of himself with that whole Fiasco, it's not like Lee was talking about ploughing his Mom or anything.

Yeah, I thought he overreacted huge there, and apparently he thinks he did too. Says he won't do it again, no matter what. Everyone has that one moment they regret. haha

How epic would it be if someone won via tornado kick in Oklahoma?

Back