Who you got: Sage vs Makdessi

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think UFC is thinking that this is an easy fight for Sage, given that Lando KO'd him viciously.

The problem for UFC is that Makdessi is underrated as hell and I see him beating Sage handily.

Thoughts??

Sage will find a way to lose, he's a pretty boy not a fighter.

Makdessi is very good fighter. I dont see a way for Sage to win this fight.

Terrible matchup for Sage. They should have fed him another can while he worked on his ground game.

Makdessi all day.

Ref slips and momentarily knocks himself out. Woodley rushes over the cage and hits Makdessi with a steel chair. Sage high fives Woodley and then Tyron transforms into smoke leaving the cage while taking the chair to hide evidence.

Sage pummels Makdessi on the ground and the ref comes to and stops the fight. Dana sprints into the cage wearing a clown costume and declares Sage gets the next shot at Conor.

Last edited:
Yah, this aint gonna end well for Northcutt. Mak is still a top fighter, anyone would get dropped by Lando, who is an elite fighter and the most promising prospect in the game, IMHO.

It's funny, Sage had massive hype, then UFC offered him a ton of money, Reebok signed him and then we all found out that he kinda sucks and no one cared about him anymore. I think Reebok finally learned their lesson after Sage Van Zant signings and won't be signing anymore prospects. The funniest thing is I think it is kinda Sherdog's fault, cuz after Conor got big, everyone started hyping these prospects thru the roof (kinda as an absurd joke) and Reebok took the troll bait Lulz

The Sage isn't playing around. He will fuck this fool up and it won't be pretty.

Yah, this aint gonna end well for Northcutt. Mak is still a top fighter, anyone would get dropped by Lando, who is an elite fighter and the most promising prospect in the game, IMHO.
Lando's very promising, but Teymur stole his thunder. Prospects for days in the lighter divisions.

Did Sage do something stupid to Dana?

How is this shit even sanctioned lol?

Tough fight for Sage, doesn't make sense unless they want to pay him less and his contract is nearly over.

Sage is one of the worst fighters currently in the LW division. I can't think of too many fighters I would expect him to beat, and a standup monster like Makdessi is no exception.

Gay awkward striker vs .. Gay awkward striker

The only thing I'm leaving with is a semi erection

Lol this is a way worse fight for Sage. Makdessi will take Sage to the 2nd and 3rd rounds and win via tko/sub.

Makdessi is tested as fuck. Unless Sage can KO him early, he (Sage) hasn't proven himself to be able to handle the amount of muscle on his frame for 3 rounds. (i.e. like Yoel, etc) Makdessi might win just based on veteran wit and cardio issues.

Ref slips and momentarily knocks himself out. Woodley rushes over the cage and hits Makdessi with a steel chair. Sage high fives Woodley and then Tyron transforms into smoke leaving the cage while taking the chair to hide evidence.

Sage pummels Makdessi on the ground and the ref comes to and stops the fight. Dana sprints into the cage wearing a clown costume and declares Sage gets the next shot at Conor.
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back