Nate Diaz Being Sued By Former Agents Over Profits From McGregor Rematch

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

The lawsuit claims that Diaz’s former agents helped negotiate his last few fights including his rematch with McGregor, which ended up as one of the biggest pay-per-views in UFC history. Diaz was paid $2 million up front for the rematch and along with pay-per-view points he stood to make multiple times more than that when the dust finally settled on the event.

The Ballengee Group led by Diaz’s agent Lloyd Pierson claims that they were “unexpectedly” fired after finishing the negotiations for Diaz’s rematch with McGregor at UFC 202.

Following the split, the Ballengee Group alleges that Diaz never paid them for their cut in the profits made from the rematch with McGregor last August.

Diaz has made no public statement on the matter since the lawsuit was filed.

Damon Martin is a POS

just thought I'd add that in tio

He can pay him back in bongs and spliff papers.

maxresdefault.jpg

A biased kiss ass POS that runs to the block function when he is proven wrong just like @FrankieNYC
I've only had a few interactions with Damon but he's always seemed cool to me. Also, watch the callouts sir. Let's not have any thread derailing.

The Diaz boys just hustling.

Nick hustled his boxing coach after the GSP fight

Made more in one red panty night then the rest of his career combined. He must love Conor more than his mom.

cue a bunch of Diaz haters talking shit, as if they know the whole story lol

nate diaz is a scumbag from the ghetto? color me shocked
He was hoping to be elected President of 'Merica one day and heard that fucking over your employees, contractors, business parties, etc., is part of the litmus test.

Nate smart. Now he just needs to bring a baseless suit of his own.

<seedat>

I've only had a few interactions with Damon but he's always seemed cool to me. Also, watch the callouts sir. Let's not have any thread derailing.

He's completely biased, Ark. I've listened to enough of his podcasts to know he has an agenda towards the guys he likes.

Shit son. Just what we needed to potentially get him back in the cage.

Back