Just noticed Arlovski is on a 5 fight losing streak

Burning Hammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every time I see him fight it doesn't occur to me that he's lost that much recently. Granted he's never had a stellar chin and he fought Stipe, Overeem and Barnett all in a row but damn. Hope Tyburin wasn't his last fight. Hope he can turn it around before he gets cut/retires. Brutal realization.

With the state of the HW division he still stands a chance to turn it around for the 4th time.

He needs to just retire, simple as that.

I won't doubt the UFC cuts him just so Bellator can go take on another higher price anchor on there bottom line.

Any of Arlovski's fights after the Mir one don't count as far as I'm concerned.

Always cheering for the Pit Bull and praying he doesn't get KTFO..............seems my prayers are not working when it comes to his last 5 fights.

You must be mad .....He gets paid over 250 thousand $ to show. He will stay there until they cut him

His ufc career looks over. He can probably still squeeze a couple fights out in bellator, Rizin, ksw, etc..

Throw him against Struve or someone on a losing streak.

The guy should either:
1. Retire
or
2. Change camp. ATT or Kings MMA might reinvigorate him. He has seemed very depressed lately.

Always cheering for the Pit Bull and praying he doesn't get KTFO..............seems my prayers are not working when it comes to his last 5 fights.
He got fucked up pretty good in his last fight and still wasn't out of it. AA's chin works in mysterious ways.

Back