Jeff Horn > Conor Mcgregor

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Horn is the 12th rated 147lb WW boxer in the world. Ranked at number 2 by the WBO and IBF sanction bodies.

Competed in the Olympics for boxing and has a 19-0 professional boxing record.

Conor is 0-0 pro boxing record. Decent amateur boxer and got tore up by 30th ranked Chris Van Heerden.

Add in Pac vs Horn is on free cable ESPN while Floyd vs Mcgregor will likely cost $90-100 for ppv.

Pac/Horn >> May/Mcg

Jeff Horn??

hqdefault.jpg

Mayweather over PAC/horn.

Money Mayweather sells the fight pimp .

Conair will likely lose then go on to head line WrestleMania for another big pay check

Jeff Horn??

hqdefault.jpg
A guy who would beat Mcgregor's ass in a boxing match. He actually represented Australia in the olympics for boxing.

Conor got tore up by journeyman Van heerden and rocked by Nate Diaz slow 1-2 down the middle.

Marcus Davis has a 17-1-2 pro boxing record. Do you think he would have a better chance against Mayweather than Conor? Pro boxing record literally means nothing.

Conair will likely lose then go on to head line WrestleMania for another big pay check

pacquiao horn is next week on espn for free, why is the tread starter making this thread when pac horn isnt even on the same day? Im watching pac horn its free who wouldnt watch a free fight on espn.

By the way if you wanted to compare say cotto kamegai on hbo thats august 26 the same day as may mcgregor

Boxing is so lame. Guys with their 30-0 records and 29-30 of them being complete nobodies who don't even have wiki pages.

People with somewhat of a brain can call this for what it is... If the adage "puncher s chance" was to ever be applied, here it is.

Conor is outgunned in every single way in a boxing bout with Floyd - yes, Conor owns an extremely heavy left (the only reason why this fight is actually happening) but he has to land it and he has to land it against the best defensive boxer in the sports history.
The odds on fight should be larger but media will over embellish Mcgregor s chances plus BOTH camps will push Conor 's power for obvious reasons.
At a 100 potatoes a pop, you best believe that " Conor will have more than a puncher s chance" to pull off upset........but in reality, his puncher s chance is what he has.

A guy who would beat Mcgregor's ass in a boxing match. He actually represented Australia in the olympics for boxing.

Conor got tore up by journeyman Van heerden and rocked by Nate Diaz slow 1-2 down the middle.

Conor didn't get tore up--it's sparring, though he'd probably get tore up if they were to really fight.

and Nate caught him with the slow ass 1-2 cause he's inexperienced enough at boxing to try a back hand uppercut on a taller opponent.

But hey I agree horn v. Pac is a much more legit fight.

Any pro boxer has an advantage over McGregor in boxing. Don't see the point of singling out this random bum to make a point that everyone already knows.

Next.

Boxing is so lame. Guys with their 30-0 records and 29-30 of them being complete nobodies who don't even have wiki pages.

LOL! While I want to hate on this comment, I can't. With so many fighters to keep track of, I've found myself in this situation too. "They are fighting who?" ... "No wiki entry? Ffs"

LOL! While I want to hate on this comment, I can't. With so many fighters to keep track of, I've found myself in this situation too. "They are fighting who?" ... "No wiki entry? Ffs"

I loved Boxing back in the day. I was a huge fan of Tyson, DLH and RJJ but these days, I just couldn't give a single F about boxing.

They already mentioned conor on monday night raw. this past monday...about some guy tweeting something to him...so they might be trying to build a story line...

I loved Boxing back in the day. I was a huge fan of Tyson, DLH and RJJ but these days, I just couldn't give a single F about boxing.
I hear you.. at any given time there are maybe a handful of fights that I'd be excited to see in boxing. Those fights are usually just varying combination of a few names too.

Back