Is Fedor too small for Mitrione?

bmmafighter

Terry Bogard
@White
Reaction score
"I don’t think there’s any relevance or connection with weight difference"

Fedor Emelianenko

He's fought (much) bigger and Mitrione isn't even much younger, it's more the mileage if anything if he gets smoked.

Plus Mitrione barely looked bigger than a girl once. ;)

Fedor is too old, slow, and broken down for Matt. Not sure if he is too small.

Prime Fedor wins...easily. Today, it could be a competitive fight, Mitrione might take this. I base this claim on how Fedor looked against fabio, which was slow, small and weathered.

Hoping the Fedor of old shows up but experience tells me that this is unlikely to happen. Mitrione by decision.

I was surprised to see how big Mitrione is compared to Fedor, man he is a big guy. Fedor is more of a MW.

probably, Mitrione is a beast, none of the big guys Fedor has fought can move like Matt.. I still think it's like 50/50 bc Matt can be clipped & if it hits the ground Fedor has a big advantage, this is a great fight imo I really hope Fedor doesn't get ktfo

Wrong Forum. Fedor has never fought in the UFC and this fight is in Bellator.

I was surprised to see how big Mitrione is compared to Fedor, man he is a big guy. Fedor is more of a MW.
He's an average height thicker HW, 6'3 250-260 lbs. It's more how small Fedor is than how huge Mitrione is.

Fedor will kill Mitrione.
il04CG.gif

{<jordan}

Nah, just comes down to who lands first.

If Fedor Emilanenko shows up like he did in his last match against Fabio, Mitrione wins this in under 3 minutes. We havent seen Fedor use his grappling in years. His speed is gone and it seems he is leaning more so on his punching power, could be a mistake in this match. Although something tells me Mitrione is the one who takes down Fedor, and its there Fedor wins it by armbar. And i hope he retires on that note.

I feel like Conor has better chance against Floyd than Fedor against Mitrione.

He's an average height thicker HW, 6'3 250-260 lbs. It's more how small Fedor is than how huge Mitrione is.
Mitrione has been lifting for this and got up to 280 and will be cutting for this fight according to Matt on Ariel show

Mitrione has been lifting for this and got up to 280 and will be cutting for this fight according to Matt on Ariel show
Whoa, well let's see if it helps him more than it did UberMir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back