UFC Performance Institute Tour (video)

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Get at it haters.

Place looks amazing and its free. Yall should stop complaining.

Place looks amazing and its free. Yall should stop complaining.

Yeah and the Imperial Gardens of Japan are free too, shame I'd have to travel over 5000 miles to make use of the facilities.

But hey its free!

Yeah and the Imperial Gardens of Japan are free too, shame I'd have to travel over 5000 miles to make use of the facilities.

But hey its free!
Are you japanese?

Because the UFC is an american company....

I guarantee the japanese are grateful for having the imperial gardens at their disposal

Last edited:
Are you japanese?

I guarantee the japanese are greatful for having the imperial gardens at their disposal

Yes you are right, all of the UFCs employees contractors are located in America.

That's like my company which has offices in California saying I can use the gym there, its free, I just need to get on a plane at my own expense for 17 hours.

Are you japanese?

I guarantee the japanese are greatful for having the imperial gardens at their disposal

Greatful? Wtf is that

Yes you are right, all of the UFCs employees contractors are located in America.

That's like my company which has offices in California saying I can use the gym there, its free, I just need to get on a plane at my own expense for 17 hours.
Except a workout costs way less than using all that stuff they provide there.

So its probably cheaper to take the flight and use their facility than do it all locally on your dime.

668f2c316d8211506929d9c3d3a2a2f3d65f130d512411d186520e34d559dce7.jpg

Lol every fighter be like: " can you just split up that money and give it to us?". This is the dumbest, most masturbatorial idea ever, esp when you are 4.2 billion dollars in debt and cant pay your fighters or put on a stinking PPV that sells more than 400K ppvs. With 14 million, you could put on like Brock vs Klitschko and make like half a billion dollars.

Lol every fighter be like: " can you just split up that money and give it to us?". This is the dumbest, most masturbatorial idea ever, esp when you are 4.2 billion dollars in debt and cant pay your fighters or put on a stinking PPV that sells more than 400K ppvs. With 14 million, you could put on like Brock vs Klitschko and make like half a billion dollars.
Fertitta made this, not WMG.

Don't ever go into business ... even a lemonade stand.

Except a workout costs way less than using all that stuff they provide there.

So its probably cheaper to take the flight and use their facility than do it all locally on your dime.

Just to train? Yes
But it is a place to rehab, work with nutritionist, medical staff, etc.
Plus new fighters think about re-locating to Vegas (smart idea since UFC is based there) to get on UFC's radar & this is great for them.
Of course it isn't for Aldo or Gus, but many fighters can take advantage of it.
UFC does something good for fighters & still gets shit on.

Fertitta made this, not WMG.
Regardless, I'd rather have Askren, Rory, Larkin and MVP in the UFC than some performance institute. And I'm sure no fighter is real happy about this with top fighters having to do gofundme to pay for their camps.

It's a great facility for fighters to have. Now provide fighters with insurance!

Don't ever go into business ... even a lemonade stand.
Lol I'm in business and successful actually. One of my tenants is taking care of employees, making sure that my team is happy, loyal and putting out a top notch product. UFC, on the other hand, is a sinking ship with a 150 million dollar 'rent' payment, a need for serious and dependable cash flow while lacking the ability to put on a pay per view that sells better than 250K PPV's. They have lost all their big draws, have no stars in the making and the rival brand has seemingly limitless pockets and is putting on a PPV this weekend that is arguably bigger than anything the UFC has been able to do this year. I mean seriously, who wants to pay 60 dollars for Holly vs GDR?

The Fertittas could get away with this, new about brand building and running a company but WME (aka "Nunes is canon fodder") is clearly struggling in the MMA realm.

Just to train? Yes
But it is a place to rehab, work with nutritionist, medical staff, etc.
Plus new fighters think about re-locating to Vegas (smart idea since UFC is based there) to get on UFC's radar & this is great for them.
Of course it isn't for Aldo or Gus, but many fighters can take advantage of it.
UFC does something good for fighters & still gets shit on.
exactly.... @FrankieNYC gets it
<40>

Lol I'm in business and successful actually. One of my tenants is taking care of employees, making sure that my team is happy, loyal and putting out a top notch product. UFC, on the other hand, is a sinking ship with a 150 million dollar 'rent' payment, a need for serious and dependable cash flow while lacking the ability to put on a pay per view that sells better than 250K PPV's. They have lost all their big draws, have no stars in the making and the rival brand has seemingly limitless pockets and is putting on a PPV this weekend that is arguably bigger than anything the UFC has been able to do this year. I mean seriously, who wants to pay 60 dollars for Holly vs GDR?

The Fertittas could get away with this, new about brand building and running a company but WME (aka "Nunes is canon fodder") is clearly struggling in the MMA realm.

Re: bold
Not even close
Again, don't go into business (not buying your story with that response).

Back