UFC 205 - Nov 2016
UFC 209 - March 2017
Ufc 214 (waiting for confirm) - July 29

You can hate him but at least he is an active champ

UFC 205 - Nov 2016
UFC 209 - March 2017

July 29 is likely not happening at this point. I'd look for Mid August - Early September at this point. Still 3 within a year though. Unless he waits for UFC 218 which they are going to stack due to is being at MSG.

UFC 205 - Nov 2016
UFC 209 - March 2017

We considering that sparring match against Wonderboy at 209 a fight? Because active is not the word I would use to describe it.

i-kid-i-kid-thumb.jpg

Yep, in the era of ducking and sitting on belts, at least T-Wood is staying active.

Woodley is a man's man and champ's champ with a background in the most beloved martial art.

I dislike him, but he's been a great fighter and champ

UFC 205 - Nov 2016
UFC 209 - March 2017

People would be a lot more aware if the wonderboy fights didn't suck, I'm not blaming him tho he did what he had to do to keep the belt. I hope he returns to form and ko's Maia (no offense I like him too just wanna see some fireworks)

Well shit, I have to like him now. Active champ is a good champ.

Gotta respect the champs that stay active and fight the #1 contenders.

That talk about not wanting to fight Wonderboy did him a lot of harm. What he says in between fights isn't the best maneuvering for himself.

I think if he beats Maia, then start calling out Diaz and GSP.

His draw vs. Thompson wasn't a defense he retained

I couldn't ask for more. 3 in a year is acceptable. I just hope Maia is ready to go soon.

Woodley takes on all-comers. Just line em up and fax him the contracts.

Gotta respect the champs that stay active and fight the #1 contenders.

That talk about not wanting to fight Wonderboy did him a lot of harm. What he says in between fights isn't the best maneuvering for himself.

I think if he beats Maia, then start calling out Diaz and GSP.

Yeah he basically pretended to duck Wonderboy and then ended up taking the fights anyway. Weird way to promote yourself.

Very good. That would actually be 3 defences in 8 months, however I don't think UFC will want him on 214 since it's already got Jones and Cyborg.

If DJ fights August it'll be 3 defences in 8-9 months too.

Last edited:
He fights the contenders. That's all we can ask for. 2-3 fights as champ is good.

It's sad that he stands out with it though. Only Stipe and DJ have been doing the same.

Back