Goldie in top form for his Bellator debut

Funny how Jon Anik can make you appreciate just about anyone not named Jon Anik. Goldie Bless.

"This is Mike Goldberg with you here live at Bellater 180: Silva vs Silv-Sonnen!"

<Goldie11>

Seems a bit, soulless.
Kind of reminds me of a voice advertising abortions on a run-down subway carriage in some movie that's set in a dystopian future.

"CAN'T WAIT FOR FUCKING GOLDBERG TO DISAPPEAR"

- Entire Sherdog
<33>

Annnnd octagon control

Goldie takes a lot of shit on these forums, but i'd take him any day over Jon Anik. I might be in the minority but I never minded is announcing, and the big events don't feel quite the same without him.

555729_455931297761987_480458074_n.jpg

Can't wait to get to use this again Saturday night.

Funny how Jon Anik can make you appreciate just about anyone not named Jon Anik. Goldie Bless.
Goldie is like our Dad. He was the first voice we heard in MMA and we grew up with him. It was just a colossal bonehead move by WME to put in some random bum and ask us to accept him as our Dad. If Goldie's new home is Bellator, so is mine.

Good for him. Whether you like Goldberg or not, the UFC was wrong to throw him out like a used tissue. Even if they wanted to replace him, they could have let him go in a more dignified manner. Hope he's making good money in Bellator. I think this will help Bellator, because Goldberg will always be one of the voices of the UFC and to hear him on a Bellator product will lend legitimacy to it to the casual UFC fan.

goldie is putting his back into it in that one lol.
he's laughable awkward and he has a lengthy highlight reel to prove it but i'd rather see him calling the ufc fights still.

I miss the "Heeere we GO!" and "It is aaallll OVER" the most.

Goldie takes a lot of shit on these forums, but i'd take him any day over Jon Anik. I might be in the minority but I never minded is announcing, and the big events don't feel quite the same without him.

True. He's there to basically build hype and mention ads like Corn Nuts mid fight. People say that his knowledge of the sport is not the best but that's ok since Rogan is there with him.

Goldberg's booming voice has this big fight feel like you said.

I can so see him fucking up

Still

Goldie bless

I'm at work so I can't watch right now. Has he complimented MVP on how fast his speed is yet?

Love the guy's enthusiasm, none of that Anik robotic bullshit. Yeah, he fucks up sometimes but that's ok we're all humans.

Back