Reaction score
he looks better and stronger than ever.
Ufc 4.0
F*** you,i have nothing more to say.
Bye

IN

rj46J.gif

Last edited:
I would also like to mention that I am selling an old BMW 1998 E39 2.5l diesel engine.

This vehicle predates PRIDE. So Cro Cop may have driven it because it's from Europe.

Let's start him off with Steve Judson and go from there.

I agree, Cro Cop would son Stipe by being more Croatian.

He's slowed down a lot but he's still incredibly strong & punches and kicks hard.

I would also like to mention that I am selling an old BMW 1998 E39 2.5l diesel engine.

This vehicle predates PRIDE. So Cro Cop may have driven it because it's from Europe.
old beemer diesel engines have bad reputation, aluminium cylinder heads are suspect to overheating in corelation with known problem with cooling systems they are infamous in eastern europe. man with Cro Cops reputation and public status would have known to buy 525i or 530i petrol <45>

WTF...was just looking up a power steering pump/hose diy for my E90. On a related note, saw a clean E39 M5 on Monday...always wanted that car back in college.

Cro Cop may have bought his sons E90s awhile back towards the end of Pride.

old beemer diesel engines have bad reputation, aluminium cylinder heads are suspect to overheating in corelation with known problem with cooling systems they are infamous in eastern europe. man with Cro Cops reputation and public status would have known to buy 525i or 530i petrol <45>

Lots of torque in those diesel engines. Aren't diesel prices much cheaper out there in Europe? Cro Cop didn't seem to extravagant in terms of lifestyle.

Cro cop was in special forces - basically an officer of the law. These kind of people don't usually break law. So I don't believe he really needs a M5.

Eastern europe all the way!
E39 are like cancer. Here, almost everybody has or had one.

WTF...was just looking up a power steering pump/hose diy for my E90. On a related note, saw a clean E39 M5 on Monday...always wanted that car back in college.

Cro Cop may have bought his sons E90s awhile back towards the end of Pride.

Lots of torque in those diesel engines. Aren't diesel prices much cheaper out there in Europe? Cro Cop didn't seem to extravagant in terms of lifestyle.
price of diesel fuel is 5-10% cheaper than petrol and diesel cars have lower consumption, but imo what you save on fuel you will give back on maintenance costs, as diesel engine is more complicated and garage will charge more for diesel maintenance. ps the sound is not comparable :D

price of diesel fuel is 5-10% cheaper than petrol and diesel cars have lower consumption, but imo what you save on fuel you will give back on maintenance costs, as diesel engine is more complicated and garage will charge more for diesel maintenance. ps the sound is not comparable :D

You saying gas engines sound better?

Back