Anyone else find WMMA to be one of the most exciting prospects?

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
WMMA is relatively very new and its burst in popularity started by Rousey, has not only got a crap ton of females really interested in fighting, but gyms and trainers are taking them a lot more seriously now, allowing them receive more & much better training and reach new heights.

It's rather fascinating to see WMMA evolve. It's already evolved so much over recent years and it will be interesting to see the new pools of talented female fighters mix in with (and surpass) the already impressive ones.

Yeah it's fun to watch it grow but you are about to be flamed to a crisp there TS. Godspeed.

The so called evolution of WMMA is a Joe Rogan talking point.

The best it can hope for is to be like women's tennis. Nearly as popular as the men's game, but still clearly lacking in terms of overall excitement and physicality/ability level.

>$0.03 has been deposited to your account via WME payroll

Nice try $hill.

The best it can hope for is to be like women's tennis. Nearly as popular as the men's game, but still clearly lacking in terms of overall excitement and physicality/ability level.

Well, that's pretty much the argumentation for having an absolute division, and only that, when it comes to MMA. The heavyweights would obviously beat the likes of Conor, yet he's infinitely more popular than Stipe - or even any other hw competing today, probably ever.

The women wouldn't, at least in our lifetime, be able to compare to the men when it comes to physical ability. They would, however, be able to compete in terms of excitement. As evidenced by Ronda.

NWMMA in UFC.
NakedWMMA in UFuckin'C
I hope for this as a new pron categorie

Probably. I like watching it mature because the trajectory is slightly different than male MMA.

There wasn't a huge influx of failed pro athletes or people with amateur backgrounds so yeah there are soccer moms, but there are also high-level kickboxers and women who only ever trained MMA.

It's still interesting to me.

Well, that's pretty much the argumentation for having an absolute division, and only that, when it comes to MMA. The heavyweights would obviously beat the likes of Conor, yet he's infinitely more popular than Stipe - or even any other hw competing today, probably ever.

The women wouldn't, at least in our lifetime, be able to compare to the men when it comes to physical ability. They would, however, be able to compete in terms of excitement. As evidenced by Ronda.
Yeah, you can get outliers like Ronda, but I'm speaking in general terms. Of course Stipe would beat Conor, but physicality doesn't necessarily = strength or size in an absolute sense. Cyborg is the closest WMMA has to the physicality of a male MMA fighter, but she herself is an outlier in the women's game.

American soccer is up there too, the women outperform the men in terms of viewership and ad revenue. The Williams sisters and Sharapova are among the wealthiest tennis players.

Obviously, physical prowess will remain a gap between male and female athletics, but just as watching college football remains popular despite the fact that it's essentially a farm-league for kids trying to make it into the NFL, WMMA can too find a stable place in American sports.

wmma has been around almost since the beginning. it still sucks.

American soccer is up there too, the women outperform the men in terms of viewership and ad revenue. The Williams sisters and Sharapova are among the wealthiest tennis players.

Obviously, physical prowess will remain a gap between male and female athletics, but just as watching college football remains popular despite the fact that it's essentially a farm-league for kids trying to make it into the NFL, WMMA can too find a stable place in American sports.
uhh im pretty sure the womens proffessional soccer league lasted a whole year in the u.s before it was shitcanned.

For some reason I'm not very emotionally invested in the current wmma but I used to watch Megumi Fujii!

I watch for the well defined bouncing ass cheeks, hot legs and potential for nip/vag slips.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back