how do you rationalize silva subing lutter?

GloryOfIran

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Was Lutter overated? Silva underated(!)? Or an unlikely turn of events?

And sorry if there is already a thread on this. I checked the second page and didnt see one.

Silva is the GOAT......

what's there to rationalize?

By calling Silva the Wilt Chamberlain of BJJ.

If lutter is the jordan of bjj that makes anderson lebron

<BronTroll1>

Didn't Travis have like the worst weight cut due to some injury (I think he came in over and Dana went apeshit with it being for title if my memory serves me well----If wrong,sorry)

Elbows from triangle made him go from Jordan to Shaq

Was Lutter overated? Silva underated(!)? Or an unlikely turn of events?
Silva is rated just right as the middleweight goat... how is that not enough rating for u? Are u new to the sport and thought silva is average?

Lutter is not a michael jordan of anything... he's not even the most decorated nor highest ranked nor most accomplished nor most skilled BJJ practitioner in UFC alone. Maia and Jacare are light years ahead. Roger Gracie was in Strike Force.

Regardless, have u even watched the fight? This is MMA, there are strikes.

You all fishing for likes i see. Do i gets points for the sweet set up?

Believe it or not Lutter took down Anderson 3 times and won the first 7 minutes. Blueprint to the Chael Sonnen fight.

You mean the guy that looked like this;
christian-bale-nearly-died-for-the-machinist-surviving-on-an-apple-and-a-can-of-tuna-daily.jpg

You all fishing for likes i see. Do i gets points for the sweet set up?

Lutter wasn't that great and Andy was better than he thought. Also, Lutter messed up his weight cut. Andy did have issues with his knees though, so it's still impressive.

Litter probably underestimated Andy's ground game, and had a questionable gas tank, giving Andy the opportunity to pull off the finish.

Im confused. Did u just watch the fight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back