Which of these fights had the most unexpected outcome? Which ones did you celebrate the most?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Which ones surprised you the most??? Which ones did you celebrate the most???

Lesnar losing to Cain
2jcedcp1.gif

Silva losing to Weidman
Weidman-KOs-Silva.gif

Rockhold losing to Bisping
0qdk6mr.gif

Aldo losing to Conor
200.gif

Conor losing to Diaz
PiercingMildGrouper.gif

Cruz losing to Cody
tumblr_oj1hlg2myx1vu6duzo3_500.gif

Cant believe machida lost to weidman ahihi

Jacare vs Camozzi II most unexpected outcome

Surprising? Cain beating Brock.

Celebrated? The loud mouth getting choked out.

I thought Cruz vs Cody would be competitive. No big surprises in the others. I'm not a big hater but I like when roided cheaters loose.

Cody vs Cruz, did not see that coming. Cody really showed his potential in there, not a big fan of his persona, but he made me a fan.

Conor vs Aldo, I don't know, it was over in 13 seconds so it was just a big anti climax for me and I would love to see those 2 fight again.

I celebrated Bisping vs Rockhold the most and cried when Silva lost against Weidman.

Most unexpected - Cruz / Cody, although I knew there was a realistic chance of it happening out of them it seemed like the least likely.

Favourite - Rockhold / Bisping 2.

I'm still celebrating Rockhold's demise. That could not have been scripted any better. Imagine someone had posted 12 months prior that Michael Bisping would win the MW belt by first round KO, they'd have been crucified. Plus the fact it happened to Luke Rockhold makes it possibly the greatest MMA moment ever.

Surprising? Anderson/Weidman

Celebrated? Bisping/Rockhold

Predicted 5 out of the 6 in the OP. So, no real surprises. Predicted wrong on the Aldo fight. So, that would have been the only unexpected outcome of the fights listed.

Probably enjoyed Cabo Nate's win the most. But, none of the fighters in those 6 fights are a favourite of mine. So, there was no real celebrating any of those fights.

Which ones surprised you the most??? Which ones did you celebrate the most???

Lesnar losing to Cain
2jcedcp1.gif

Silva losing to Weidman
Weidman-KOs-Silva.gif

Rockhold losing to Bisping
0qdk6mr.gif

Aldo losing to Conor
200.gif

Conor losing to Diaz
PiercingMildGrouper.gif

Cruz losing to Cody
tumblr_oj1hlg2myx1vu6duzo3_500.gif

Weidman beating Anderson was the best because Anderson fought a line of mostly one dimensional fighters, like Chuck Liddell did, and he got beat showboating.

Back