Oezdemir/Cirkunov looked suspicious.

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not in the business of crying "fixed fight", but that shit was odd as fuck.

He literally barely touched him. I know what's coming next, it was behind the ear, blah, blah, blah.

Behind the ear can make you lose balance, equilibrium is gone, but face-plant and just be totally unconscious?

Seemed like total bullshit to me.

Maybe Cirkunov was suspiciously overrated?

I never knew what you guys saw in him... I always thought he was the only guy in the division who moved as slow as Glover but lacked the KO power. Also super easy to hit.

<{titihmm}>

Maybe Cirkunov was suspiciously overrated?

I never knew what you guys saw in him... I always thought he was the only guy in the division who moved as slow as Glover but lacked the KO power. Also super easy to hit.

<{titihmm}>
I know it was over inside of 30 seconds, but if Misha got it to the floor, Volkan would have been fucked.

Instead he marches forward, chin in the sky, throwing like Werdum against Miocic.

Terrible.

got hit straight on his temple while rushing in... Volkan is a professional puncher.. wasnt fixed.

Looked weird as fuck to me

Was a lot less than what Carwin hit Gonzaga with

A LOT less

I blame the brutal Swiss mafia.

7c5e52c806c14fa4f0a8b5658170a1a5af9d95ff4ca0f5092c59ce3e7d3fd7ac_1.jpg

miesha didn't respect his opponents striking. Spammed sloppy 1-2s and put himself in a vulnerable postion. Volkan just took advantage of a good postion.

200+lb dudes hit hard. Getting hit in the chin or ear fucks you up. What's so odd?

Oh hey another "I've never trained in my life but this looks like it doesn't hurt" thread.

miesha didn't respect his opponents striking. Spammed sloppy 1-2s and put himself in a vulnerable postion. Volkan just took advantage of a good postion.

200+lb dudes hit hard. Getting hit in the chin or ear fucks you up. What's so odd?
What's odd is that Jon Jones has hit motherfuckers as hard as he can and has never once put someone out like that.

Oezdemir hit St. Preux how many times, and he didn't once have him hurt.

Then he throws a sloppy, soft, hook, it barely lands and puts Misha to sleep. Not hurt, not rocked, not off balance, completely out.

I guess Volkan is the new Rumble then.

I know it was over inside of 30 seconds, but if Misha got it to the floor, Volkan would have been fucked.

Instead he marches forward, chin in the sky, throwing like Werdum against Miocic.

Terrible.

Definitely wasn't the best gameplan, and I agree that Cirkunov would've probably wrapped things up rather quickly if he would've gotten things to the ground.

Instead he bought into his own hype, winged the slowest haymakers, and got flattened.

Not really impressed by Volkan either tbh... they're just products of a talent starved division.

Definitely wasn't the best gameplan, and I agree that Cirkunov would've probably wrapped things up rather quickly if he would've gotten things to the ground.

Instead he bought into his own hype, winged the slowest haymakers, and got flattened.

Not really impressed by Volkan either tbh... they're just products of a talent starved division.
Hallelujah to that.

Not lucky punch but lucky result. You see guys take flush high kicks to the head and continue to fight. I guess that's what happens when you get hit behind the ear.

Volkan is probably one of the best boxers at LHW right now, people just don't know it and don't know anything about him. You should also know by now that sometimes a punch just need to land on the perfect spot, especially with guys who have that kind of power.

I agree that it didn't looked hard at all, but I'm sure that if Volkan hit me like that I would go out to. It just was one of those KO's that happens 1 in a 100 times. I remember a couple of months ago there was a similair KO with a knee that seemed to have barely touched the KO but also he went out stone cold.

And why on earth would Misha want to be in a fixed fight like that? It was embaressing and it ruined the nice streak he was on. He would have been a solid top 5 fighter after a win vs Volkan.

It's the perfect punch at the perfect time in the perfect spot.

Sometimes a fighter can take 100 significant strikes to the head without going out, but then he gets hit at the perfect time with a small punch and gets KO'd.

Definitely wasn't fixed. Simply cause Misha came running in throwing bombs. It could of easily went the other way had he landed one of those..

Back