Do you think Ronda will fight at least once more in the UFC?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I cant see her not coming back.

A Miesha Rubber Match
A Holm Rematch
Julianna Pena fight

It wouldn't be a rubber match against Miesha.

honestly i do not see her fighting again.... BUT, you never know tho!!!!!

I'd like to see her pull off a memorable losing streak

It's funny, cuz that makes you, imo, somewhat of a loser. It's kinda fair that you want to see someone lose, but to like to see someone go on a "memorable losing streak" is pretty pathetic. Why would you want that?

Her IMDB page is virtually unchanged in the last year, aside from that thing where she guest starred recently, so it would seem that the Hollywood career isn't exactly taking off.

Wouldn't surprise me if she came back in a year or so, for the right opponent and a lot of money.

I really can't see it. She doesn't seem to deal with the spotlight well. It almost seemed as though she was pretty much forced into coming back for that last fight and didn't seem like she was mentally prepared to be in there at all.
That said, if WME are desperate for a major drawing star they could throw ridiculous amounts of money at her if they think it's worth it. I think her brand is irreversably damaged now though.

Pena fight is all I can see happening.

Surely the money will run out one day.

Would not be surprised if she returned one more time, but I'm doubtful.

I could see both parties being interested in a Tate rematch. Then if Rousey beats Tate again, she might have the confidence to get knocked out by Holm a second time.

I don't see enough guaranteed views for a Pena fight, and I bet Rousey would much prefer to face someone she has beaten twice. I think she has about as much interest in fighting Nunes again as Apollo would have in a second Drago fight, though.

I think she should give it one last try against Pena, but then retire if she loses that one.

To be honest i want to see her make a return,after moving to a legit camp.

Hate her all you want and i will make fun of the once in a lifetime athlete as much as the next guy,but she is a legit competitor and it baffles me how she could be left so far behind by even miesha tate or Pena.

Her training with a legit camp,would be definitive proof of wether she ever was legit.

Only way I see her fighting again is if her and Travis are real bad with money.

We will see her first in WWE before returning to the UFC

Why bother? I'm sure she's wealthy enough to live comfortably the rest of her life. Why go through all that public embarrassment again??

Back