Gadelha vs Kowalkiewicz, winner fights who!?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Gadelha #1 vs #2 Kowalkiewicz

Both recently lost to Jedrzejczyk so I am wondering who is next for the winner!?

Gadelha trilogy shouldn't happen before Johnson vs Benavidez 3.
Kowalkiewicz trilogy shouldn't happen after a win over Gadelha.

It's a bit of a stretch to call it a trilogy with Karolina And Joanna; their first fight was in amateur mma with head gear in what looked like a school Gymnasium in Poland.

Karolina deserves to fight for the title again with a win over Claudia, but I wouldn't be surprised if they make her fight the winner of calderwood vs calvillo.

That's the problem with this fight and why is shouldn't be happening.

The winner should fight for the title but what's the point, neither of them were close to beating JJ last time and it wasn't exactly a long time ago.

So the winner should fight someone towards the bottom of the top 10 that they haven't fought before and they should keep doing that until someone beats else JJ or a couple of years have passed and then fight JJ again.

If either KK or Gadelha wins, a fight versus Tecia Torres would probably make sense. If Claudia is the loser she should probably face Andrade or Lima. If KK loses I'd like to see her take on Moroz (win or lose vs Esparza)

If Felice wins versus Kish, she'd make a fine opponent for KK or Claudia too, that'd be a title contender fight probably.

Feed Rose to Joanna first (RIP) and then give Claudia or KK the shot. That'll be a couple matches in between for JJ.

If we suppose that Joanna beats Rose, then how long before Joanna moves to flyweight? When she moves up, hopefully Joanna will focus on building permanent muscle and not bother dropping down to defend the strawweight belt. Joanna with 10 more lbs of muscle will be knocking fighters out.

Kowalski will never beat Claudia

Sneaky-Kowalski-penguins-of-madagascar-23625477-320-240.gif

That's the problem with this fight and why is shouldn't be happening.

The winner should fight for the title but what's the point, neither of them were close to beating JJ last time and it wasn't exactly a long time ago.

So the winner should fight someone towards the bottom of the top 10 that they haven't fought before and they should keep doing that until someone beats else JJ or a couple of years have passed and then fight JJ again.

If Karolina Beats Claudia, You expect her to wait a few years to earn a rematch? Fuck that.

Nah, If karolina wins, the ufc will want to get her in a rematch against Joanna, preferably in Poland. She'll either get the rematch, or an easier opponent than Andrade.
There is no way that they are doing another card in Poland after their shit-show of a debut there.

If JJ beats Rose, JJ can step out of comp for a longer time since her division will be cleaned for that moment. No KK, Claudia, JoJo or Cynthia diserve a TS with only one win.

Last edited:
Back