UFC 212 Embedded: Episode 2

I like Claudia, but I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE KK
Mind if I cut in?!

anigif_enhanced-20115-1431967675-2.gif

Although I think I'm in love with her training partner too. Polish women...mmhmm

Karolina looks yummiii but damn, her trainingpartner she got with here is also ...

s2sg2e.gif

It's also that accent.. They could read from a phone book and I could listen to it all day.

Why is Karolina not using make-up, her face looks way prettier then.
Also why are embeded guys not filming aldo's personal life, would love to see that more not only training footage.

Also why are embeded guys not filming aldo's personal life, would love to see that more not only training footage.

Probably boring and he likely doesn't live in a nice house that they want to show off.

Karolina might be cute
but Claudia is hooooooot...even tho she sometimes remind me of my younger brother

we saw the burger joint Conor bought him

Desperate hags

FUCK I wanna bang Karolina...

img.gif

giphy.gif

Why? watching people live in poverty depresses me.

Nearly as much as watching their inadequate training. These 3rd world countries are severly behind the United States and richer gyms in terms of training knowledge and equipment. Brazil is going to be left further and further behind

Why? watching people live in poverty depresses me.

Nearly as much as watching their inadequate training. These 3rd world countries are severly behind the United States and richer gyms in terms of training knowledge and equipment. Brazil is going to be left further and further behind
WATCHYUMEAN, they even hired this guy to mimic McGoat
jose333.jpg

But in all seriousness i like Jose very much, so its tough to me to watch how they spar - small gloves, no head gear.
GREAT for brain damage

Damn KK is bad and she know it.

Champ looking good. Fast, quick, explosive.
The champ's cute lil daughter rolling on the mat while he's training.
<{boneytears}>

got a little bit dizzy seeing KK in Bikini:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back