*Aldo Vs Holloway: Going like RDA Vs Nate or like RDA Vs Ferguson?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Both Nate and Ferguson were bigger and with important range advantage over RDA. Just like Holloway compared to Aldo.

Both Nate and Ferguson are somehow unorthodox strikers/boxers compared to an orthodox MT guy like RDA, with solid 1-2 punches and nasty low kicks. Just like Holloway compared to Aldo.

As we know, RDA demolished, schooled Nate as never before. He destroyed his legs with nasty kicks, and took him down and controlled him there. On the other hand, Ferguson was able to be competitive in the striking area, and with pace, cardio and volume, he was able to get the decision over RDA.

So, how do you believe Jose Vs Max is gonna go on? Closer to RDA Vs Nate or closer to RDA Vs Ferguson?

P.S. 1: I'm not saying RDA is the same as Aldo. Or saying Nate and Tony are equal to Max.

P.S. 2: I know i've already made some threads about this fight. That's cause i believe is a great fight with an uncertain outcome. I wanna make different threads and not just one. Sum or get out.

Interesting thought. Aldo is gonna fuck him up though.

Holloway will outclass Aldo.

I don't think he has a weakness like Nate with leg kicks, he's well rounded. I'd say he'll be closer to Ferg - RDA but don't know if he'll able to get it done.

Both Nate and Ferguson were bigger and with important range advantage over RDA. Just like Holloway compared to Aldo.

Both Nate and Ferguson are somehow unorthodox strikers/boxers compared to an orthodox MT guy like RDA, with solid 1-2 punches and nasty low kicks. Just like Holloway compared to Aldo.

As we know, RDA demolished, schooled Nate as never before. He destroyed his legs with nasty kicks, and took him down and controlled him there. On the other hand, Ferguson was able to be competitive in the striking area, and with pace, cardio and volume, he was able to get the decision over RDA.

So, how do you believe Jose Vs Max is gonna go on? Closer to RDA Vs Nate or closer to RDA Vs Ferguson?

P.S. 1: I'm not saying RDA is the same as Aldo. Or saying Nate and Tony are equal to Max.

P.S. 2: I know i've already made some threads about this fight. That's cause i believe is a great fight with an uncertain outcome. I wanna make different threads and not just one. Sum or get out.
Aldo will be finished and Max will make it look easy. It will look like Jones vs Shogun.

Holloway Bless

Holloway will outclass Aldo.
If he starts getting out pointed he can out grapple Holloway easily. I think Aldo is going to do the Edgar gameplan and out point him all night

Aldo is a GOAT and is gonna dominate Max Holiday.

If he starts getting out pointed he can out grapple Holloway easily. I think Aldo is going to do the Edgar gameplan and out point him all night

It won't be easy but grappling is indeed Aldo's best chance. I'm most interested in how the grappling exchanges go. Lamas couldn't do shit to Holloway, but Aldo has better takedowns than Lamas (surprisingly).

Aldo is gonna be very elusive and counter Max's offense
aldoheadmovement00.gif
aldo-delayed-check-hook-comp-2.gif

aldo%2Bkd.gif

And we´re gonna see some nasty leg kicks
836518.gif
54y8vb.jpg

Some combos
45.gif
53.gif

Powerful shots
Jose%2BAldo%2BHurts%2BChad%2BMendes%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2BUFC%2B179.gif
Jose_Aldo_vs._Mark_Hominick_9.gif

And maybe a knee KO
Aldo-FINISH.gif
tumblr_mtrrvh8Uf11ry1rm7o3_400.gif

But Max obviously is a tough sob and the fight can go either way.

Aldo is going to land a few leg kicks, some left hooks to the body and then eventually find a home for the hook upstairs.

Aldo is never to be taken likely...he is one bad mofo.

It's going like Aldo vs Faber, or if you prefer, Aldo vs Edgar, Zombie, Lamas, uhh who else... Florini, Edgar again, oh Mark Hominick. Aldo is the fucking GOAT. This is one of the rare cases where "... by whatever he wants" isn't even hyperbolic.

Holloway is closer to Nate than Ferg. Nate was also in questionable shape for the fight with RDA (but it's a really bad match for him atop that).

I wouldn't bet the house, but I'm putting a chunk on Aldo at these odds. Holloway's on a great run but he hasn't had a match in some time where it didn't feel like he'd simply be too tough for his opponent. Max is great but somewhat predictable (as far as I can see), and Aldo picks apart the predictable.

Aldo reach: 70"
Holloway reach: 69"
Yep this is the second thread a see people saying Hollywood have reach advantage over Aldo.
And it is plain wrong info.
Max is a long mofo thoug.

Holloway is closer to Nate than Ferg. Nate was also in questionable shape for the fight with RDA (but it's a really bad match for him atop that).

I wouldn't bet the house, but I'm putting a chunk on Aldo at these odds. Holloway's on a great run but he hasn't had a match in some time where it didn't feel like he'd simply be too tough for his opponent. Max is great but somewhat predictable (as far as I can see), and Aldo picks apart the predictable.
Very good point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back