What if come July 29th...

Relentless chase

The one and only
@Brown
Reaction score
.. DC pulled off an upset and beat Jon Jones? what if it turns out to be like Garbrandt and Cruz? It's stupid as shit to even be thinking this because Jones is the best P4P fighter in my eyes to ever step in the cage, but look, anything can happen in this sport anymore. I'm a total Jon Jones fan.. I have been since he beat Shogun.. but what if DC comes back and puts on a performance like he did with Gus..? how would it affect Jones's legacy? I know DC will give him more of a fight this second time around. I mean all of my money is on Jones to beat Cormier and I can't bet against him, but like.. what if? could you imagine the hate he would get? let alone the hate he gets now and has gotten in the past? please comment with how you think that fight will go and what you would say if Jones somehow didn't manage to get the W in that fight.

P4P number 1 and 2 in this fight for me, Cormier could win for sure, first fight was only 3-2 for Jones, closer than people think.

Only way DC can redeem himself as the best is by beating Jon Jones in the 3rd fight as ring rust and USADA wil be used as excuses

I really hope the rematch actually happens this time, we been disappointed so many times with it..

DC has the skill set and motivation. He's also been active.

God only knows what a "straight and narrow" Jones will look like. If Jones was ever prime for an ass whoopining, DC is catching him at a good time.

Jones beat DC but he did not completely dominate him so it is not out of the realm of thinking that DC could pull off an upset. If Jones is at his best the night they fight he will win unfortunately because he looks more and more like a thug every time I see him. I hope DC pulls it off but on paper it does not look good.

If Jones loses, people will blame USADA. His legacy will be tainted, unfortunately.

Lets not act like the first fight was a blowout.
If JJ shows up the same way he did against OSP things will be completely different.

Back