*What are Holloway's weaknesses?*

Bump this thread after Aldo shows y'all I was right

Leg kicks, flying knees, ground game

Leg kicks to his lead leg?
Take him down?
Any idea?
He loves a good all out brawl in the center of the octagon.. but I love it!!
tumblr_ohhg0cvLRI1qlskhvo1_400.gif

Leg kicks to his lead leg?
Take him down?
Any idea?

Sometimes I feel like these are the kind of MMA default answers for weakness rather than real, tangible, analytical weakness people can explain. The lack of knowledge sometimes scares me. "His weakness is takedown, so wrestle him!" Someone get this motherfucker a desk, he's an amazing analyst! I'm overwhelmed. (reality is, this is the basic shit we get from most analysts too like Stann, Rogan, Gilbert Melendez, Dana etc Most fighters don't know shit either). That's why we have to really appreciate a guy like Dominick Cruz, he's one of the few guys with implicit and explicit knowledge, he is intelligent and analytical enough to give real breakdowns on such things.

Sorry to be a dick, not targeting you out specifically.

Sometimes I feel like these are the kind of MMA default answers for weakness rather than real, tangible, analytical weakness people can explain. The lack of knowledge sometimes scares me. "His weakness is takedown, so wrestle him!" Someone get this motherfucker a desk, he's an amazing analyst! I'm overwhelmed. (reality is, this is the basic shit we get from most analysts too like Stann, Rogan, Gilbert Melendez, Dana etc Most fighters don't know shit either). That's why we have to really appreciate a guy like Dominick Cruz, he's one of the few guys with implicit and explicit knowledge, he is intelligent and analytical enough to give real breakdowns on such things.

Sorry to be a dick, not targeting you out specifically.

I read all this expecting that you were gonna enlight us with your knowledge and a top-notch breakdown. Meh.

I read all this expecting that you were gonna enlight us with your knowledge and a top-notch breakdown. Meh.

Ehh, I'm pretty lazy. I was considering doing a fight analysis of this fight similar to how I did with Khabib vs Ferguson (thanks Tiramisumagomedov) with gifs and stuff but I also thought this fight card was next week. My OCD won't allow me to give a gist and there's no point in spending 30 minutes responding to your thread, I would just make my own. I'd want to study some statistics, rewatch some important previous fights from both men and give a really nice breakdown. Maybe I should, eh.

Sorry to underwhelm you.

Ehh, I'm pretty lazy. I was considering doing a fight analysis of this fight similar to how I did with Khabib vs Ferguson (thanks Tiramisumagomedov) with gifs and stuff but I also thought this fight card was next week. My OCD won't allow me to give a gist and there's no point in spending 30 minutes responding to your thread, I would just make my own. I'd want to study some statistics, rewatch some important previous fights from both men and give a really nice breakdown. Maybe I should, eh.

Sorry to underwhelm you.

Lol. Ok, so just answer this: who wins the fight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back