*How would ALDO beat HOLLOWAY?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
The majority around this forum seem to believe Aldo is gonna win this fight cause "he's on another level", cause "Jose is a beast".

Besides the Conor fight, truth is Chad Mendes was not far away from beating him. I mean, it was a close fight. He's not getting younger plus has received a lot of damage.

On the other hand we got a younger, healthier, bigger opponent, going through an impressive run (althought he hasn't faced Aldo, Edgar or Mendes).

So, i wanna make a question to those saying Aldo is gonna get this fight:

HOW DO YOU BELIEVE HE'S GONNA BEAT HOLLOWAY (what should be his strategy)?

Outstrike him? Counter-punching? Kicks? Punches?

Cause is not like Holloway is a noob or a punching bag.

Thanks.

Aldo will get outstruck handily every round.

Leg kicks, wrestling, and ground game.

Styles make fights. Aldo will show why he is the most well rounded fighter in MMA history.

Take a look at the Faber fight back in the WEC and you'll see the destruction that Aldo is capable of or take a look at the first Edgar fight.
He can beat Holloway however he pleases. I say he'll kick the shit out of Max's legs and bust his face up with strikes. I see Aldo via UD with all three judges scoring it 50-45

Leg kicks, wrestling, and ground game.

Styles make fights. Aldo will show why he is the most well rounded fighter in MMA history.
giphy.gif

max wont let him kick his legs to many times the kids really fight smart i think aldos best chance is a knee off the clinch like the first mendes fight hes in for another war even though he says he wants a finish

I think this fight will be absolute war for all 5 rounds, but can see Max taking this decisively.

Anything, aldo is the best complete mma fighter ever.

He has and can be competitive in pure thai fights.

He has and can be competitive in pure kickboxing fights.

He can be competitive in pure wrestling.

He has and can be competitive in pure bjj fights.

Even after Aldo once again beat Edgar handily people still assume he's going to lose every fight he has. The Conor fight really hurt everything Aldo has ever done.

Anything, aldo is the best complete mma fighter ever.

He has and can be competitive in pure thai fights.

He has and can be competitive in pure kickboxing fights.

He can be competitive in pure wrestling.

He has and can be competitive in pure bjj fights.
But can he be competitive is the question

I think this fight will be absolute war for all 5 rounds, but can see Max taking this decisively.

So not really a war if one fighter wins decisively, isn't that more of a massacre?

Aldo is WAY better than anyone Holloway has ever faced (including Conor) and he's a lot better than Dennis Bermudez or Dustin Poirier too.
I can't see anything from Holloways fights that suggests he's likely to beat Aldo.

Probably do the same thing he did with Franky and outsmart him

Aldo hasn't been making full use of leg kicks lately. Holloway is going to piece him up from range.

For one thing I expect max to be catching a heavy dose of leg kicks

i want to see some purple leg again like the Faber fight.
Kick it Aldo, and still

With knees
Aldo-FINISH.gif
tumblr_mtrrvh8Uf11ry1rm7o3_400.gif

Counters
aldo-delayed-check-hook-comp-2.gif

Leg kicks
2mziqv6.jpg

Combos with punches and kicks
45.gif

Powerful shots
Jose%2BAldo%2BHurts%2BChad%2BMendes%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2BUFC%2B179.gif
Jose_Aldo_vs._Mark_Hominick_9.gif

Chosing whether to fight on the feet or on the ground
aldo-takedown-defense-reversal.gif
tumblr_mr0677tpTY1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

But obviously this is a tough fight for Aldo, Max is a tough sob who will make it a war and has his chances too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back