Why Asian fighters are so small

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just moved to an Asian country known for its great food. It is great food. But everything is served in half portions of what we have in the US. And calorie packed food that isn't noodles or rice is fucking expensive. Especially meat like chicken and beef.

I get chicken breast and thighs for $1.99/ lb in the US. Over here, it's 3 times that. 99 cent/ lb chicken drumsticks in the US. Those are like $6/ lb here. Beef? $10+/ lb even for the cheapest, worst cuts.

I'm already losing weight. For the life of me, I couldn't lose my gut in U.S. I've already lost 4 lbs in the first 6 days of being here and my lovehandles are almost gone.

Asian guys are raised on this diet their entire lives. No wonder they're almost all at 145 or lower.

Damn you just made me hungry for some Panda Express

Last edited:
Hmm this must be why the majority of my Asian patients in the hospital are mainly there cuz they're old as fuck and that's the only reason their bodies are failing as opposed to Americans who have the same organs failing in their 50s from shitty diets.

Uh...because they're asian...I ain't hating either, because I myself have the chicano disease (I'm 5'5") it just is the way it is

I just moved to an Asian country known for its great food. It is great food. But everything is served in half portions of what we have in the US. And calorie packed food that isn't noodles or rice is fucking expensive. Especially meat like chicken and beef.

I get chicken breast and thighs for $1.99/ lb in the US. Over here, it's 3 times that. 99 cent/ lb chicken drumsticks in the US. Those are like $6/ lb here. Beef? $10+/ lb even for the cheapest, worst cuts.

I'm already losing weight. For the life of me, I couldn't lose my gut in U.S. I've already lost 4 lbs in the first 6 days of being here and my lovehandles are almost gone.

Asian guys are raised on this diet their entire lives. No wonder they're almost all at 145 or lower.
hey... u know... obesity like in US is no good.

fat.gif

Fat guys should move to Asia to lose weight.

The price of meat is high in Japan because they don't have the space necessary to raise cattle. You also have to remember that the difference in size between the average american man and their japanese counterpart is bigger than what it should be, simply because the average american is overweight.

Last edited:
Most Americans are overweight. Look at Japan, I go there once a year and everything is smaller portions. Even a loaf a bread is half the size. Its healthier. I go to a park in Japan and theres old people walking, jogging, and still riding bikes. Go to the beach here and majority of the older white tourists are fat or at least overweight.

The price of meat is high in Japan because they don't have the space necessary to raise cattle. You also have to remember the fact that the majority of americans are overweight, making the difference between the average Japanese man and the average american man bigger.

Not true. Food in Japan in general is cheaper than where I live in the U.S. Japanese eat more seafood than actual beef and only some of the beef is expensive because the quality is better. Most are grass fed and aren't kept in some shitty stable like America. Theres way less demand for beef in Japan anyways.

Literally the biggest fighters in their weight classes are Korean fighters.

Literally the biggest fighters in their weight classes are Korean fighters.
There isn't a single Korean fighter I've ever heard of that fights above 170 lbs.
Korean fighters are massive

16465659_1863329520609588_4749409461943140352_n.jpg

korean zombie is 5'9, the other guys are 6'2-6'4"

16110454_1715412705415272_8912027959192190976_n.jpg

Doo Ho Choi's cornermen are also in the 6'0"+ range.

Don't forget Hyung Gyu Lim, 6'3", massive WW, should be a MW

They're not short but they're light as fuck.

Interesting, I always wanted to visit I'm 6ft 1in 175lbs, it would feel weird to be looked at as a giant lol

Not true. Food in Japan in general is cheaper than where I live in the U.S. Japanese eat more seafood than actual beef and only some of the beef is expensive because the quality is better. Most are grass fed and aren't kept in some shitty stable like America. Theres way less demand for beef in Japan anyways.
What is not true? That the price of meat is higher in Japan than it is in the U.S, or that Japan doesn't have the space necessary for a large scale domestic meat industry?

The fact that they don't have the space necessary for a large scale meat industry is a big factor in the lower demand and consumption of meat in Japan, compared to the U.S.

I'm an Asian dude that was raised on an American diet. I'm 5'11" and 212 lbs. Quit being a presumptuous dickhead.

Terrible logic, TS

Go to your local market that's hidden away in an alley and you'll get the good deals. I can get a whole chicken that'll feed me for 2-3 meals for roughly $5 here. A lot of beef is imported and depending on the specific country, import taxes probably play a large part in that.

You gotta be more specific with which Asian country you're in because there's a vast difference between the healthcare and economic levels of say Thailand and Vietnam compared to Japan and Korea. Better economy, more education, better nutritional education leads to taller and bigger people generally.

On the flip side, I can go to the doctor's office here, get checked out and prescribed meds for a less than $15 without insurance. What's that shit going to cost me in America? Let the unwashed masses eat themselves to death and then charge them ludicrous sums of money to treat them for their poor habits.

Back