Delusional Jon Jones uses his 7feet reach and freak athleticism to teach normies how to pass guard

AndleMyRiddum

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

lmao, this shit only works if you have 7feet long arms and fighting much smaller guys. I am 6feet 4 and have the reach of someone who is 6feet 9, i tried it against another 6feet 4 guy and this does not work.

Looks like UFC undisputed 2009

Is it possible that the opponent blocks him with his body, Jones lands on his back, and the opponent is on top and in side control? Or more ironically, "accidentally" pokes Jones in the eye during the move.

Thats just a variation of a basic knee slice

TS is 6'4 with 83" reach, 5% bf at all times and nails 10s every night. So he is just below the Sherdog standard, nearly there. Keep lifting TS, maybe you'll earn a free plat account with those numbers.

Remember, 6'4 is barely above manlet height: it's all about 6'5+ now, so you might have to beg a little...

TS is being modest, I know for a fact he's 6'8 with an 8 foot reach.

Camo shorts guy must be a Sherdogger...actually, scratch that, he's outside the house.

That's a technique Jones uses every night to pass hooker's guard and fuck them raw while snorting the coco

Its got to be amazing to have Jones teaching you fighting techniques

Jones is fairly athletic for how gangly he is, but he's not a freak athlete by any stretch. He's super technical and has an amazing acuity for fighting, he's an obsessive fighter with a strong mind. He's not Yoel Romero or GSP or even Jose Aldo level athletic though.

By the way, that was the shitiest technique I've ever seen and would never work against anyone who had 3+ months experience.

Let's see Jones try that shit on Buchecha, or Leandro Lo. You drive ever so slightly forward while he's doing it and it destroys his base and he ends up on bottom side control.

By the way, that was the shitiest technique I've ever seen and would never work against anyone who had 3+ months experience.

Let's see Jones try that shit on Buchecha, or Leandro Lo. You drive ever so slightly forward while he's doing it and it destroys his base and he ends up on bottom side control.

Jones is fairly athletic for how gangly he is, but he's not a freak athlete by any stretch. He's super technical and has an amazing acuity for fighting, he's an obsessive fighter with a strong mind. He's not Yoel Romero or GSP or even Jose Aldo level athletic though.

Honestly, that's the worst guard passing technique I've ever seen and will not work in live sparring.

He will get beat. Great fighter back then. Now is now. If not DC then somebody else.

Back