Cyborg turned down 3 title fights

CharondaEdwards

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Says she needed more time to make weight.

Then posts vids on Instagram deadlifting 300+ pounds. Not something a bitch does to lower her mass/weight to compete at 145.

After turning down third fight, suspicion arises and gets popped by USADA for PEDs.

Y'all being willfully ignorant when it comes to this fraud, fake and cheater.

PED's should be legal. I could careless what they're taking.

Last time I checked, it was GDR that was turning down fights.

Says she needed more time to make weight.

Then posts vids on Instagram deadlifting 300+ pounds. Not something a bitch does to lower her mass/weight to compete at 145.

After turning down third fight, suspicion arises and gets popped by USADA for PEDs.

Y'all being willfully ignorant when it comes to this fraud, fake and cheater.

mallard-male-standing.adapt.945.1.jpg

mallard-male-standing.adapt.945.1.jpg

steroid-injection.jpg

duck, duck, juice

She's not a roided cheater. Should not have to fight on an uneven playing field.
Cyborg hasn't tested positive for years. Let that shit go. Until she tests positive again, then you can say she is cheating. Until then, shut the fuck up about the shit.

Innocent until proven guilty. You can't say someone is always cheating because they cheated once. People make stupid ass mistakes. She's paid her dues and has kept her piss clean.

It's funny, everyone shits on her for one failed drug test when the Chael Sonnens of the world have failed numerous tests and people are still comfortable with them being allowed to compete.

Dude Magana isn't going to read this and ask you oput.

What an original thread. First time I hear this point of view.

Cyborg hasn't tested positive for years. Let that shit go. Until she tests positive again, then you can say she is cheating. Until then, shut the fuck up about the shit.

Innocent until proven guilty. You can't say someone is always cheating because they cheated once. People make stupid ass mistakes. She's paid her dues and has kept her piss clean.

It's funny, everyone shits on her for one failed drug test when the Chael Sonnens of the world have failed numerous tests and people are still comfortable with them being allowed to compete.

I was under the impression she's clean considering she's been tested probably more than anyone in recent memory and hasn't popped for PEDS 1x.

the new weigh in rules will be disastrous for Cyborg
I wish GDR had taken the fight

Cris is every bit as clean an un juiced as Brock Lesnar. sHE gonna get to the bottom of this business as well.

Only fight she gets is either gimmick fights for cash grabs like maybe Miesha comes back for 1 fight or she fights Holly so Holly can lose a 4th time in a row ...... something like that. Unless Dana basically forces the 145 title fight but in all honestly I think hes tires of Justino as well at this point.

Cyborg fucked yo girl.

Not guilty y'all gots to feel me!

My problem with Cyborg is her mauling smaller women. They make a division for her and she's still too big.

So she wants to do catch weight fights with nobodies until further notice, ok then. But people are going to believe what they want to believe. I think of it a lot to Brock Lesnar

Maybe she doesn't do steroids (anymore), either way she's only good for squash matches

Gotta love fat neckbeards on Sherdog telling a professional athlete what they should and shouldn't do.

Her body was fucked, she has the medical records to prove it was fucked. Why are we talking about what happened 6 months ago when RIGHT NOW we have a 145lb champion who is refusing to fight the #1 contender, and is willing to give up her championship as a result? That's a bigger story than Cyborg asking for her fight to be pushed back a couple months. But haters gonna hate.

The number of PED/TRT users in the UFC is quite long. There was a fight a few years ago where the champion and challenger both failed tests. Several fighters are in title contention or title fights after failing tests. Cyborg is one of those fighters.

Having never used PEDs (my physique is evidence), I'm interested in asking the experts on Sherdog this question: after using steroids and then stopping steroid use, for how many months/years will someone retain the benefits of using steroids?

She did. And I ripped her for it, when she's constantly complaining about her treatment.

The difference is she was turning down title fights to get at Ronda (admittedly retarded, but she wasn't avoiding anyone). This new 'champ' is turning down title fights to avoid Cyborg.

Back