Do you guys still enjoy seeing Shogun fight?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or rather prefer him to retire or even try a move to 185 or out of the ufc (bellator, rizin)?

I still enjoy seeing my boy fight, just dunno if i can take another hard loss though :(

wGJOA.gif

Fuck ya. Makes me nervous, and it's shifty to see him so clearly diminished, but he still shows what makes him a warrior. As long as he wants to fight I'll watch. Loved seeing him KO that New York guy who hangs out with those Serra-Longo guys.

I sonnen one hurt pretty bad. Then the osp fight made me want him to hang them up

I'm always nervous when Shogun fights

I enjoy seeing him win even though I'm reminded of his diminishing physical abilities with every bout. He's tough as fuck and stubborn as hell lol. It would be nice he see him walk away on a win streak but there's no chance lol.

Pump him full of jungle juice and send him to rizin

In AJ's comeback fight they should just feed him to Shogun. Then Shogun can get a title shot.

I'd rather see him retire. He's slow, sloppy and gasses in pretty much every fight. Age and damage has caught up to him, he's a shell of what he once was. I don't enjoy seeing Shogun fight anymore nor have I for a long time.

I'm at my most nervous in situations similer to Hendo v Boetsch/Lombard. If he loses to someone down in the rankings and loses, it's game over.. but the possibility of a late-career highlight reel addition is definitely an addictive draw. When it works out, it's wonderful.

I like seeing Shogun win. Hope he can get one more shot at the belt.

I'll never not enjoy watching him fight but he's certainly lost a step. Retirement should be soon.

He will always be one of my all time favorite fighters. That being said, I wish he would just call it a career and enjoy his time with his family. The brutal losses are to hard to swallow at this point in his career. But who the fuck am I to tell a professional fighter when they should hang em up...
giphy.gif

I do. Had a good win last time out and I believe he is still a viable fighter for sure.

Back