What do you think DC should do if he loses to Jones?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm rooting for DC, but Jon is really a bad match up for him, and I won´t be surprised ifhe beats DC.

So if DC loses, what would you guys like to see him doing?

1 - Beat Manuwa (ufc is known for killing contenders like this) and wait to see if Gustafsson beats Jones to get his rematch against the Sweden?

2 - Move back to HW since he´s been having problems with cutting weight?? Maybe a last run at the title.... Does anybody think he could get a TS after 2 or 3 legit wins???.... Former LHW champ vs HW champ? I´d watch.

3 - Retire?

Thoughts??

hes going to retire win or lose. This will be the last time we see DC in the octagon unfortunately.

Make one last run at heavy since Cain is no longer around

If he has enough analysis work and is currently comfortable with his banking statements he should retire. I heard he is tight as dick's hat band with his money so he should be fine not doing this shit anymore. Why would he want to continue to entertain the masses when all people do is criticize and bad mouth somebody who lays their health on the line so drunken idiots can heckle from their living room and computer. Props to Ronda for telling the media to go fuck themselves and not giving them the opportunity to make another dime off her.

hes going to retire win or lose. This will be the last time we see DC in the octagon unfortunately.
why do you say that? he just told Jones that their first fight was the first of many.

If he has enough analysis work and is currently comfortable with his banking statements he should retire. I heard he is tight as dick's hat band with his money so he should be fine not doing this shit anymore. Why would he want to continue to entertain the masses when all people do is criticize and bad mouth somebody who lays their health on the line so drunken idiots can heckle from their living room and computer. Props to Ronda for telling the media to go fuck themselves and not giving them the opportunity to make another dime off her.
I hear what you´re saying, but he seemed to enjoy when people were behind him and booing Jones in one of their last face off. Look at min 4:30. Maybe things are changing and people are beginning to like DC more. But obviously that won´t be the decisive factor for him, i´m just saying.

I hear what you´re saying, but he seemed to enjoy when people were behind him and booing Jones in one of their last face off. Look at min 4:30.

Because he is up their trying to do what this new type fan base wants they want to see athletes make a fool of themselves just like Kevin Lee was doing, Amanda Nunes, Micheal Johnson, etc they was all trying to please the casuals and they made themselves look like fools

retire imo. If Stipe wasnt on the hw picture i wish he moved up to hw but thats not the case....

Maybe HW he can beat bottom 5 of top 10. Make some more money without killing his kidneys.

Maybe HW he can beat bottom 5 of top 10. Make some more money without killing his kidneys.
I like his chances against a lot of those guys, he could probably hang with the top 5. Maybe get a TS at some point, who knows.... a lot of people would love to watch the former LHW champ get a shot at the HW title.

He could probably get a third match pretty easy. He'd win 2 or 3 fights and be back there from a lack of contenders.

With that said, he'd do well in the current HW division.

go to hw,id say the top 3-4 at lhw are just as good if not better then the top 3-4 at hw.

Single-hand raise planet earth salinity level

why do you say that? he just told Jones that their first fight was the first of many.
cause he thinks hes going to beat Jones then have a rubber match. He will lose and realize he is forever the #2 LHW. He already has a great job with Fox and commenating for UFC so he is set. If he loses to Jones again, what is there left for him to accomplish? Not many will want to see a third fight between the two if he is already down 0-2.

honestly at HW, I'd favor him vs like Werdum, but not vs Overeem. He'd prob alternate wins and losses to the guys at HW in the top 5

Back