Tips for Glover incase he lurks (i heard some fighters do)

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
incase he lurk, i just wanna say bro, good performance. i thought maybe you were out of your prime now but you showed very good heart in there even though you got exposed a bit

but listen , ill be a fan for sure.. next time though some tips, bob ur head to the right because he was hitting u with jabs and uppercuts so slip more u were staying stationary infront of him

also make sure to block those uppercuts with ur right hand like push the hand down when he trise to uppercut u

i guess for those of u sherdoggers can take this as an analysis if Glover doesnt end up reading it, so its all good

btw just a side message to the admins, fix ur glitches bro lmao i keep getting logged out like every half hour not even then i gotta log in again wtf is up with that

incase he lurk, i just wanna say bro, good performance. i thought maybe you were out of your prime now but you showed very good heart in there even though you got exposed a bit

but listen , ill be a fan for sure.. next time though some tips, bob ur head to the right because he was hitting u with jabs and uppercuts so slip more u were staying stationary infront of him

also make sure to block those uppercuts with ur right hand like push the hand down when he trise to uppercut u

i guess for those of u sherdoggers can take this as an analysis if Glover doesnt end up reading it, so its all good

btw just a side message to the admins, fix ur glitches bro lmao i keep getting logged out like every half hour not even then i gotta log in again wtf is up with that
B kno.gif

he doesn't, and if he did he wouldn't click your horrific thread

fuck you idiot
whats your problem bro? if u dont like my analysiss just dont click it wtf

my thoughts on ts:

3 options:

1) he actually is julian lane like his av
2) this is a joke account which he uses to write stuff how someone like julian lane would, hence the av
3) ts is unintentionally hilarious and possible very young

You must be a pro fighter with this terrific analysis!

my thoughts on ts:

3 options:

1) he actually is julian lane like his av
2) this is a joke account which he uses to write stuff how someone like julian lane would, hence the av
3) ts is unintentionally hilarious and possible very young
wtf now u analyzing me? maybe you should go outside and see the sun sometime.

i find it amusing that no one refutes my advice. instead u spam my thread with insults. leads me to believe that you guys are trolls or lack some intelligence.

edit: btw julian lane is cool as ish , he was my favorite on that season

I got a feeling you wont be lasting long anyway

agreed thats on gus's part. shame on him for that. hopefully they address that ish

say the actual word "shit" or go fuck yourself. Either curse or don't but don't be fucking bitch about it

SKU085118-11.jpg

You must be a pro fighter with this terrific analysis!
lmaooo nah i wish, i could probably scrap i got street fight iq and poweri n my hands but im not no pro fighter lol

im just good at givin advice and im pretty accurate wit my predictions

you are the 5th person to insult me personally today wtf is going on

i got a lot of likes people like my content and post quality. ur getting angry at my analysis of the fight grow up bro and chill out too
Actually some decent tips bro, ignore the salty haters.

wtf now u analyzing me? maybe you should go outside and see the sun sometime.

i find it amusing that no one refutes my advice. instead u spam my thread with insults. leads me to believe that you guys are trolls or lack some intelligence.

edit: btw julian lane is cool as ish , he was my favorite on that season

you are clearly one of the more intelligent posters on this site. You and julian lane are just two peas in a pod eh?

Back