Ryan Hall's next fight?

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I love watching this guy, he trolls his opponents so bad. Very entertaining.

I'd love to see him fight Sage Northcutt or Mickey gall.

I love watching this guy, he trolls his opponents so bad. Very entertaining.

I'd love to see him fight Sage Northcutt or Mickey gall.

Against a Antonio Conceição student.

[see (WVC 10 - World Vale Tudo Championship 10) ]

B Iamsmili.gif

Hopefully he fights someone who knocks him out while he's rolling about on the floor.

antimonkeybutt2.jpg

Different weight classes :p

dang it, I was just about to agree with the Mickey Gall match up, but didn't even consider weight classes. And here I get irritated at people for making impossible match-ups in the female divisions.... lol oh well. I want to see him fight again, too! (both of them actually).

I love watching Ryan Hall too, he's one of my favorite fighters now. I sure hate to bring up the leprechaun but I actually would like to see Conor vs. Hall. Ryan's on the floor, McGregor's got a bedeviled look on his face, next thing you know he's tappin on the mat from some weirdass leglock. I wish he weighed 10 pounds more, there'd be some great fights to book.
In all seriousness tho, Myles Jury I think would be a good and realistic option for the Wizard

Maybe he can fight Artem again

I mean, he already beat him...but Artems headlining cards now, so it would be a step up for Ryan

Possibly Myles Jury, Arnold Allen

Ryan Hall really shows how stupid MMA scoring rules are. A dude can kick you in the face through 3 rounds, and when you try to hit him back, he can just sit on the mat and you can't do shit about it, if your grappling is not as good as his.

Every dominant grappler should fight like Ryan Hall, just kick a dude in the face and sit down, and let him come into his own submission. If he lets you up, kick him in the face again and sit down again. hahaha

Genius game plan.

Ryan Hall really shows how stupid MMA scoring rules are. A dude can kick you in the face through 3 rounds, and when you try to hit him back, he can just sit on the mat and you can't do shit about it, if your grappling is not as good as his.

Every dominant grappler should fight like Ryan Hall, just kick a dude in the face and sit down, and let him come into his own submission. If he lets you up, kick him in the face again and sit down again. hahaha

Genius game plan.
That was literally what happened the whole time. He landed so many head kicks though he won the rounds. It was a weird fight to watch.

I hope that Hall's opponents learn to stand back and kick his legs after he flops and build up cheap points and when a lousy UD in the most boring fight since Shamrock - Severn II. I won't be watching it though.

he fights once a year so who knows

Back